UA vs. USCe Game Thread

AUAeroEngineer

Here comes the bama punt. That's what this defense needs to do. Slow down the run game and force ginger to make some good passes and chances are he'll miss some guys pretty good

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is real tough not to pull for USCe.

Which is why I am! GO COCKS!!!!

Yeah, but Auburn really needs bama undefeated in the Iorn Bowl. And it really goes against my grain. See 2004. As much as I can't stand them, it would be nice for them to help Auburn and get that small lump of coal they call a heart ripped out at the same time.

Yeah, but if alabama loses that gives us some wiggle room in the west. Plus I doubt if Auburn did run the table that they would be left out of the nc

Yeah, but Auburn really needs bama undefeated in the Iorn Bowl. And it really goes against my grain. See 2004. As much as I can't stand them, it would be nice for them to help Auburn and get that small lump of coal they call a heart ripped out at the same time.

As much as I would love to watch AU go into BD and beat Bama, it would be nice to see them lose ONLY because if AU slips up against a team and loses, we are still in position to be on top of the west going into the Iron Bowl.

Yeah, but if alabama loses that gives us some wiggle room in the west. Plus I doubt if Auburn did run the table that they would be left out of the nc

Once again see 2004, and as I said in another post, Too many "soups de jour" ahead of them with easy schedules.

Once again see 2004, and as I said in another post, Too many "soups de jour" ahead of them with easy schedules.

True, idk exactly what would happen, but I can never cheer for bama

"Once again see 2004, and as I said in another post, Too many "soups de jour" ahead of them with easy schedules."  

Yea I get what your sayin 4AU, It's a win-win situation I would think.  I think that a one loss Bama team would be in the top 5-10 at the end of the season.  I guess we'll wait and see.  

TD USC!  Garcia is looking good.

Can Danielson give USCe some credit. Missed tackles, missed interceptions is is what has the ahead. Might need to mute this game.

True, idk exactly what would happen, but I can never cheer for bama

[/quot

Trust me I AIN'T CHEERIN. Just hopin they win. Actually I am smiling right now, ok I'm giddy headed. ;D

lets not turn this into a "what if" thread. please

stay on topic. which is s.car v bama

Thank you Born  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

your welcome Mr. Fish

lets go gamecocks!

Geez does anyone else think Julio Jones look like a transvestite surgery gone bad.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived