Auburn's 2010 Seniors

StatTiger

Experience is moments in time best saved for the day we cash them in for wisdom in a time of need. For the senior class of 2010 the time has come to exchange their lessons learned over the last 4 years into a beacon, which will hopefully guide them along their final journey as Auburn Tigers. The individual days that has long since past have now blossomed to years of insight and understanding. This knowledge is substance not found in print but only in moments of trial and tribulation. If Auburn is to scale to the peak of the mountain, those twenty strong men must steer those youthful but eager to learn.

For those who devote themselves to a purpose with all his might and soul will conquer most challenges, proceeding accordingly without a whisper of doubt. The will of one is strong but the will of many is ten fold. This best describes what we shall see in Berry, Eddins, Isom, Pugh and Ziemba. Their strength will come not only in physical capacity but in an indomitable will to succeed. This spirited motivation was forged through over 150 jaunts to the arena and thousands of hours spent crafting their skills. They are steep in strength, courage and confidence from many of battle knowing they must accomplish what they once believed they could not do.

As we look forward to victories and the best days lying ahead, it will be the defense, which will once again make us proud. They will be called upon to resist the invasion of our soil and to defend our zone of red. This duty however difficult it may be, will find Auburn armed and resolved with the likes of Blanc, Clayton, Goggins and Carter. Standing in collaboration will be Bynes, Etheridge, Savage, Stevens and Washington. They stand not as individuals but the unity of one sworn to protect and defend our family and the creed by which we exist.

Worry not that we simply await the battle to come to our ground for we shall unleash an arsenal second to none. The one effective method of defending our land is to strike out offensively with all of our might, precision and speed. Guiding the Tigers of Auburn will be Burns, Caudle, Fannin and Zachery. They have obtained the knowledge that concentration on precision results in better technique and there is little room for error in the art off offensive football we now know as Malzahn. Gus knows that perfection is obtained not when there is nothing left to add but when there is nothing left to take away.

Completing the list of twenty is Byrum and Shoemaker. Two men who on their own can change and alter the landscape of battle. They possess the ability to shorten the distance of which Auburn will strike or to lengthen the vastness the opponent will travel. This brothers and sisters is the list of men who will be called upon as leaders. They must possess the capacity to translate vision into reality. Leadership is not born from seniority but from character and the willingness to do what is necessary to accomplish a goal. I believe there is leadership in these men and for this reason, I believe in this team.

gallery_2397_2_12985.jpg

Where have you been Stat?!

It all starts with the OL. Huge senior leaders up front. This gives me chills on a hot summer day. I believe.

Where have you been Stat?!

It all starts with the OL. Huge senior leaders up front. This gives me chills on a hot summer day. I believe.

Where has Stat been? In the Stat Cave, of course. He's got a season to prep for.

Archived