AU gymnastics vs Arkansas

SCTiger2011

First home meet tonight at 7! Unfortunately I won't be able to update tonight, but here's hoping we grab the home W! If I'm not mistaken, the meet can be watched on espn3/watchESPN! If anyone is reading this and has eyes on the ladies tonight, feel free to give updates to us Tiger fans unable to be there. War Damn Eagle!

AU wins 197.075 - 196.250! Best meet of the year for sure! 6200+ in attendance at Auburn Arena definitely had something to do with the energy of the team!

Edited to show the official final score. Half a tenth was added to Megan Walker's floor score.

AU wins 197.025 - 196.250! Best meet of the year for sure! 6200+ in attendance at Auburn Arena definitely had something to do with the energy of the team!

Wow, great win! Lots of career highs set tonight! Happy to hear of all the support in the arena for the ladies!

Sounds like a great crowd

Indeed....some great crowds for gymnastics all over the SEC and yet we hear very little about the team...nobody being disciplined for academic reasons or busted for some misdemeanor by city or state police. How Nice.... :bow:

Indeed....some great crowds for gymnastics all over the SEC and yet we hear very little about the team...nobody being disciplined for academic reasons or busted for some misdemeanor by city or state police. How Nice.... :bow:

The same could be said about the equestrian team. They are a perennial contender for National Championships and have won a few of them, but aside from horse people (like me) and friends/relatives hardly anybody knows.

Indeed....some great crowds for gymnastics all over the SEC and yet we hear very little about the team...nobody being disciplined for academic reasons or busted for some misdemeanor by city or state police. How Nice.... :bow:/>

The same could be said about the equestrian team. They are a perennial contender for National Championships and have won a few of them, but aside from horse people (like me) and friends/relatives hardly anybody knows.

I'd love to go see them. I'm a big horse lover. Time just doesn't permit. I am guilty of not looking it up

Archived