Tomorrow Isn't a "Happy Memorial Day"

Weegle777

Let's all remember that tomorrow isn't just a "day off" or a "BBQ day" or a "beach trip day" or a "Happy" day for thousands of families in this country. It is a day to remember those that gave their lives so that we can have the freedom to argue idiotic threads in this ridiculous forum. Honor them by saying a prayer for their families.

Let's all remember that tomorrow isn't just a "day off" or a "BBQ day" or a "beach trip day" or a "Happy" day for thousands of families in this country. It is a day to remember those that gave their lives so that we can have the freedom to argue idiotic threads in this ridiculous forum. Honor them by saying a prayer for their families.

Agreed.

But I am happy that there were those willing to make that ultimate sacrifice for that freedom.

Well stated guys. :flag:

I believe the Founders said something about such rights being inalienable, and not given to us by any govt, army or king.

Our military, however, does defend those rights. As do we all, at the ballot box.

I believe the Founders said something about such rights being inalienable, and not given to us by any govt, army or king.

Our military, however, does defend those rights. As do we all, at the ballot box.

Agreed!

First Memorial Day in 14 years in which American ground forces were not actively engaged in combat.

Damn that Muslim pacifist, Obama! ;):rolleyes:

First Memorial Day in 14 years in which American ground forces were not actively engaged in combat.

probably the last for a while too.

Well, that depends on what we'd call "actively engaged".......

Archived