Where is the Outcry? Everybody Afraid of Gangs?

Those flags are not proudly displayed on state property. If you can't see there is no comparison you need help.

Guarantee anything that is deemed racist wait just a little while and PT will post something like this saying what about this....GUARANTEE IT

Those flags are not proudly displayed on state property. If you can't see there is no comparison you need help.

What was it - the cast iron noggins? :rolleyes:

cole....since you called me out let me just quote Will Rogers..."Never miss a good chance to shut up."

It's become very, very common on the streets of Chicago. The only way to even begin to reign in the "terror" going on there is to install Marshall Law and bring in the troops. Could this be a possible solution and a pilot project for other areas in the country? Conspiracy theorists might say so if it were to happen.

It's become very, very common on the streets of Chicago. The only way to even begin to reign in the "terror" going on there is to install Marshall Law and bring in the troops. Could this be a possible solution and a pilot project for other areas in the country? Conspiracy theorists might say so if it were to happen.

putting repeat criminals in prison for the duration would help a whole lot. The father of the child that was killed was the target and has been arrested 45times. No excuse.

putting repeat criminals in prison for the duration would help a whole lot. The father of the child that was killed was the target and has been arrested 45times. No excuse.

The problem is over crowded prisons and court systems not adequate to handle the mass influx on a daily basis. I'm all for locking up voluble the and repeat offenders, but get ready for taxes to jump up to cover cost to build more prison facilities and/or outsource to private corrections which cost even more, not to mention the cost to house. Pay either by suffering the loses by their acts or pay to keep them locked up, we have to choose. Court systems are so overwhelmed they plead out the majority of cases except violent crimes most of the time.

Guarantee anything that is deemed racist wait just a little while and PT will post something like this saying what about this....GUARANTEE IT

And what are you views on scores of people shot and some dozen killed over the holiday weekend ?

What's PT have to do w/ what took place in Chicago ?

The problem is over crowded prisons and court systems not adequate to handle the mass influx on a daily basis. I'm all for locking up voluble the and repeat offenders, but get ready for taxes to jump up to cover cost to build more prison facilities and/or outsource to private corrections which cost even more, not to mention the cost to house. Pay either by suffering the loses by their acts or pay to keep them locked up, we have to choose. Court systems are so overwhelmed they plead out the majority of cases except violent crimes most of the time.

Hard to tell those who don't understand the entire picture unfolding before their eyes. ;)

And what are you views on scores of people shot and some dozen killed over the holiday weekend ?

What's PT have to do w/ what took place in Chicago ?

And of course right on cue....

COWARDLY? Why would I be scared of a person who's character is reminiscent of a weasel or snake? I have to study, I just don't want to argue with your dumb a$$, I'm not obligated to go in debate with you, especially when you NEVER address a direct question asked of you

Cowardly dodging the question ...

Yep. Right on cue.

So he's "dodging the question" about how he feels about black violence in Chicago? How do you expect he feels about it?

What would possibly make him "dodge" the question instead of say, just ignoring it because he has better things to do?

Has better things to do he does, but he still has time to take pointless shots at others on here, having zero to do with the topic. My statement stands.

Like I said in another thread. When the weekend death-toll in Chicago pops up.... and here it is.

Kids on the street of Chicago are nothing but a political talking point for many. Just something to throw in the others face. Except when they do a presentation on Auburn, then they matter.

Those neighborhoods suck. Yes, I have been down there.

You look at more than just one news source you will see the people of that neighborhood speaking out against the violence, talking about how can anyone shoot into a bunch of children (were like 20-30 kids), the local pastor on the streets consoling the victims and speaking out against the violence and offering rewards to anyone bringing information to the police. So there are people there that do care.

Look at the father though. Forty something arrests, high ranking gang member, and even now with his sons death he is refusing to cooperate with the police in the investigation. That is not going to help the problem and is representative of a major issue in Chicago in these neighborhoods. Part of it cause CPD are dicks, and part of it is men like this kids father would rather go for street justice.

And where do these gangs get their income...... drugs. What do they fight over.... territory to sell the drugs. Who are their best customers...... whites kids from the burbs. So if you really want to go after the system then you need to go after the customers also that make the gangs their money. Funny thing is that gun sales for home protection will spike the next couple weeks with the white burbs. The gun nuts will convince people that all this is going to spread to their neighborhoods to get people to make purchases. Lol, when it is their own kids that are going into the city and purchasing the drugs, or even dealing for the gangs. The gangs don't have to go out there.

This kid is the exact reason I made donations and volunteered time to organizations that try and provide off the street programs for kids in that area. Which has been mocked more than once. Who else here has done anything to try and make a difference in those lives except bitch on a message board for a political agenda? Betting not a single other person here, and I'm not counting the getting involved cause there was a presentation on Auburn.

You guys should be ashamed for using a little kids death to complain about the confederate flag for one. But then again you guys are also right. More effort and outcry will go into a flag than dealing with the issues that result in the deaths of innocent children.

Really sad part is that I have probably done more to address/help the violence in these neighborhoods and black on black crime than over half the African Americans in this country. Then I also bet that over half the whites that sit around and say why wont someone do something would mock me for doing it. Catch 22..............I miss the Canyon :kiss3:

Reporting this will not get any votes for the pantsuit,thus, MSM will sweep under the rug...

I love how people project blame for these events on to everyone except the ones who pulled trigger.

Whether it is Charleston or Chicago.

I love how people project blame for these events on to everyone except the ones who pulled trigger.

Look at the father though. Forty something arrests, high ranking gang member, and even now with his sons death he is refusing to cooperate with the police in the investigation. That is not going to help the problem and is representative of a major issue in Chicago in these neighborhoods. Part of it cause CPD are dicks, and part of it is men like this kids father would rather go for street justice.

If you don't like that white kids from the burbs are their best customers then that is too bad, cause it is a truthful fact. They got more money, and they pay higher prices

This is from PT's link:

The majority of the present conflicts they have with other gangs involve drugs and territory as they are known to be more attracted to the money making aspect of organized crime

If you don't like that white kids from the burbs are their best customers then that is too bad, cause it is a truthful fact. They got more money, and they pay higher prices

This is from PT's link:

The majority of the present conflicts they have with other gangs involve drugs and territory as they are known to be more attracted to the money making aspect of organized crime

Your're putting too much work into this thread. PT just posted it to counter thr CBF debate and Raptor is just looking for a way to blame Obama.

Still doesn't negate the fact that he one who pulled the trigger was responsible for the death.

The " yeah, but society is to blame " tactic is the same b.s. which keeps real change from taking place. Sure, you are factually correct. illegal drugs are involved in the chain of events. But we've had illegal drugs for as long as we've had laws against them. The behavior of murdering innocents to defend one's turf , or what ever the hell else anyone wants to excuse away, doesn't fully explain the uptick in shootings in Chicago.

A town where guns are illegal as well.

Oh, yeah, the cops are dicks too. Right. Blame them.

Here's a better idea. Arm the citizens.

Your're putting too much work into this thread. PT just posted it to counter thr CBF debate and Raptor is just looking for a way to blame Obama.

And that's how you see the world. All in defense of Obama, even when he's not being attacked, or as some " counter " to the phony CBF " debate ", which is nothing less than mass hysteria, generated by a politically driven agenda.

Archived