#AmbUsh17

RunInRed

Speaking of marketing, more logo specific, what is everyone's' favorite logo. For some reason I've been a fan of the Tiger Eyes logo myself.

Agreed... I've liked it ever since it appeared when I was a student.

Speaking of marketing, more logo specific, what is everyone's' favorite logo. For some reason I've been a fan of the Tiger Eyes logo myself.

Ditto

Ditto

I dislike the Tiger Eyes logo...never have liked it...reminds me too much of fat bowden

Ditto

I dislike the Tiger Eyes logo...never have liked it...reminds me too much of fat bowden

Those 93 & 94 teams is why I fell in love w/ AU & flipped from Bama.

Ditto

Those 93 & 94 teams is why I fell in love w/ AU & flipped from Bama.

I heard you were a flipper

Ditto

Those 93 & 94 teams is why I fell in love w/b AU & flipped from Bama.

E those were my first 2 years at AU. I couldn't agree more with you I too was a fringe Bama fan myself. I have since rid myself of that demon...thank God!

I'm sure this will go a long way down in south Florida and the ATL.

Why won't it? It looks mighty good.

• 1 month later...

Archived