UA game official thread

AuburnBasketball

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Im surprised he's playing in front of Crowell. With Driskel being so highly touted, how much will we see Kiehl tonight?

Hope he likes sitting on the bench

DL is the position of least depth for Bammer. I would be highly surprised if he isnt starting by his sophomore year. He's very talented. He made the right choice IMO

DL is the position of least depth for Bama. I would be highly surprised if he isnt starting by his sophomore year. He's very talented. He made the right choice IMO

he is, but he'll be fighting alot of Runningbacks for that DE position.  :-X

Yeah Im surprised he's playing in front of Crowell. With Driskel being so highly touted, how much will we see Kiehl tonight?

I feel pretty confident that the players get rotated pretty regularly at these all star games...

DL is the position of least depth for Bama. I would be highly surprised if he isnt starting by his sophomore year. He's very talented. He made the right choice IMO

Bammer. :tease:

Haha edited  ;)

Haha edited  ;)

Actually, I was calling you a bammer, but I was just messing with ya.

we could be seeing our future oline on the red team with dismukes, oreily , westerman and they look pretty solid... florence is flying around out there too

Illinois has 26 committments? WOW!

Big time recruiting goes until NSD. Illinois doesn't do much big time recruiting.

Haha edited  ;)

Actually, I was calling you a bammer, but I was just messing with ya.

Haha oh I caught it now. You know me  :devil:

Archived