UA game official thread

AuburnBasketball

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clowney is a man beast

I am glad we only play him once in his college career.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't know yall, if this year is any indication, Auburn and SC might meet up in Atlanta another time or two.

Jarvis Landry, IMO, has been the most impressive player thus far. Several catches, seems to be a great possession receiver. I wish he wasnt going to LSU...

Maybe we can get in his ear if Miles bails to UM?

Jarvis Landry, IMO, has been the most impressive player thus far. Several catches, seems to be a great possession receiver. I wish he wasnt going to LSU...

yea he has looked good

Maybe we can get in his ear if Miles bails to UM?

With that said, I think Clowney and K. Williams have been the MOST impressive so far.  Landry has looked good though.

How cool would it be to be in high school and be coached by Ditka... thats gotta be a surreal experience

If I was a db and could get coached by sanders.....I'd soak up everything he had to say.

Clowney is a man beast

I don't know yall, if this year is any indication, Auburn and SC might meet up in Atlanta another time or two.

I hate to spoil the party but realistically it will be 2 years before we can get back to Atlanta if Cam leaves.

Driskel doesnt look that sharp to me. He needs to settle down and get rid of those happy feet.

He is making the plays. Drop at the end didn't help.

Clowney is a man beast

I hate to spoil the party but realistically it will be 2 years before we can get back to Atlanta if Cam leaves.

I agree, but I think SC could win the east again next year.  Realistically, we should be back towards the top in a couple years.

Archived