UA game official thread

AuburnBasketball

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frazier to Fulse!  I like the sound of that... even though it was incomplete.  Darn.

Yep this definitely has an Auburn Infomercial feel to it. :laugh: But I guarantee you the CB that is coming up will commit to OSU over MSU.

Now I want you to say Bray and Ther. to Auburn

Actually the NCAA thought Sanders was a runner for an agent named Eugene Parker and suspected he was funneling gifts to Bryant. True though the lying was what got Bryant declared ineligible.

Yep this definitely has an Auburn Infomercial feel to it. :laugh: But I guarantee you the CB that is coming up will commit to OSU over MSU.

Now I want you to say Bray and Ther. to Auburn

Ok fine I said it but I refuse to type it just yet :laugh:

Spencer Region looks huge.

Yeah Spence has gotten bigger. I didn't think that was possible till I saw him a couple of weeks ago.

Does Bellamy's running posture and movements look like McCalebb to anyone else?

Yep you read my mind.

i hate turds my turd friend is trying to tell me Bama was 3-9 the year before saban came in and how amazing it was that saban took a team from 3-9 to a NC in 3 years and i clearly remember bama losing to oklahoma state in there bowl game the year before and joe kines or whatever his name is the interim coach

i hate turds my turd friend is trying to tell me Bama was 3-9 the year before saban came in and how amazing it was that saban took a team from 3-9 to a NC in 3 years and i clearly remember bama losing to oklahoma state in there bowl game the year before and joe kines or whatever his name is the interim coach

Sorry but there's really no reason to post this in here. :dunno:

Archived