Play That Was Overlooked

JTTIGER

Another play I haven't heard anyone mention was when Cadillac snatched a sure INT away from that #13 dude and picked up about nine yards coming out of the pile. Awesome. If Webster picks that off he's probably got six going the other way.

yup i agree. one thing tre has shown since he came to Auburn is a lot ofheart and ability to make people miss.....

Caddy's INT steal well i am still shocked on that one.... i looked at my brother and asked how in the hell did caddy end up with that ball....and when i watched the replay i was still in awe.....woah...

Another play I haven't heard anyone mention was when Cadillac snatched a sure INT away from that #13 dude and picked up about nine yards coming out of the pile. Awesome. If Webster picks that off he's probably got six going the other way.

oh yeah... That was a crazy one.. I thought that the guy from lsu got it...

Kinda cancels out that missed block he had to get Caddy tackled behind the line, huh?

There are always ups and downs. Let's just hope that we can keep the ups up more than the downs up. Then at the end of the game, we'll be UP. <grin>

Another play I haven't heard anyone mention was when Cadillac  snatched a sure INT away from that #13 dude and picked up about nine yards coming out of the pile. Awesome.  If Webster picks that off he's probably got six going the other way.

oh yeah... That was a crazy one.. I thought that the guy from lsu got it...

He did have it in his hands but apparently caddy wanted it more and snatched it from him... lsu guy was headed down the sideline and then realized he didnt have the ball turned around to make the tackle

did ya'll notice on one of Jemarcus' rollouts (i think it was in the 3rd), when stanley mcclover absolutely OWNED the guy that was blocking him on the perimeter. Montae ended up making the tackle but Stanley knocked the blocker about 4 yds back, flat on his @$$. Russsel saw that and ran away from McClover as quick as he possibly could.

I watched the replay on CSS last night and there was a lot of plays I missed, but the ones I loved hte most were the Tre Smith tackle at the end and when Carnell took the INT away from LSU. Those were game breaking plays, but I would also say those two long balls Cooper Wallace pulled in were also great!

i didn't miss it....in retrospect, had tre not made that play,then it is entirely possible that lswho would have been able to get in field goal position BEFORE the interception.....it was one big play among many,but if you look at it from tactical standpoint, it may have been the biggest play of the game.....had yost kicked into the stands,no time would have expired and they would have started 10 yards farther out....i think it was a designed coverage kick because it was the only one that didn't go over the back end....big play for tre....caddy....jason....taylor....williams and williams at linebacker....they ALL made big plays as did the coaches

Archived