SIAP: Auburn Daniel Moore Print WOW

HENDRIXWDE

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing I don't like is the eagle at the top of the print. I know it's the eagle that flew at the game, but a Golden Eagle would look so much better.

$190 regular

$375 proof

$650 museum

then the 25% off these prices til 2/21

anyone else notice he has two #18's together---Kodi and apparently Wes...first thought he messed up and supposed to be Craig but obvioiusly not. Wes makes more sense, but think it would look better without out the double numbers together.  ;D

I agree about the eagle and don't understand why kodi and wes where put next to each other but I am glad that they are both in the print as well as Ziemba and Pugh. I also like that what looks like Lutz (except AC#) is holding the 22 and it looks like Caudle is holding the 19 for the score. Pretty neat.  :thumbsup:

Dont buy Daniel Moore stuff. He's nothing but a pure-bred bammer only looking to capitalize on Auburn fans. Buy from Gamble

agree.

On that note...

I've pre-ordered my Artist Proof edition  :thumbsup:

Art is art..and no one comes close to his work as far as a painting to commemerate the game...

I do find it satisfying that the bammer's personal artist found that to make any money this year he had to paint a picture of us.

Guest shirley4au9

Satisfying, yes.  Enough to support him by buying a print, absolutely not.    :beatmullet::zapbama: :zapbama:

[/quote

^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^ I just can't bring myself to do it.

The reason he is doing this painting, at least according to his website (which in the end is all to make a buck), is because he is the official artist for the United States Sport Academy's Game of the year (which the Auburn Oregon game was chosen as the game of the year). Here are some of the other game of the year prints he has done:

http://www.newlifeart.com/images/GOY%20Award%20winners%20through%202009.pdf

The reason he is doing this painting, at least according to his website (which in the end is all to make a buck), is because he is the official artist for the United States Sport Academy's Game of the year (which the Auburn Oregon game was chosen as the game of the year). Here are some of the other game of the year prints he has done:

Not enough for me. He's a great artist, easily one of the best, but I just couldn't ever bring myself to put any money in his pocket.

Hmmmm I really like this.

I don't care if Lil Nicky painted it....that would look wonderful in my game room.

If you guys don't want to support Moore, I can always open up Paint on my PC and see what I can come up with.  :laugh:

Not enough for me. He's a great artist, easily one of the best, but I just couldn't ever bring myself to put any money in his pocket.

Then buy it from Frank at http://www.auburnart.com/

He's an Auburn guy and always has been.  You get the same prices for the prints and you buy from and Auburn guy.

Well, he does have some redeeming qualities. He sued Alabama.

Dont buy Daniel Moore stuff. He's nothing but a pure-bred bammer only looking to capitalize on Auburn fans. Buy from Gamble

Heard that!

That is a pretty pre-judicial statement...

Actually Moore has painted 16 prints of Auburn beating Bama. 15 were in his book Iron Bowl Gold and also sold as limited edition prints.  The other was a painting of Bo Jackson scoring the winning TD against Bama. In addition, he painted Bo playing baseball for KC and Charles Barkley playing for Phoenix. I have a print he did of Terry Bowden after his undefeated season.

As for Gamble - he is not a painter.  His prints are digitized photography.

If you want some quality ARTWORK capturing this historic Auburn moment - I'd HIGHLY recommend Moore's print!

:we:

Archived