I'm having trouble understanding some things

bammanmr

Tennessee’s offense will expose Auburn’s defense this week. LSU's insane two quarterback experiment made Auburn's suspect defensive front seven look much better than they really are. Anytime you hold a team to just 10 points on their own home turf you should win that game. There is no way LSU should have lost  to Auburn.

105731[/snapback]

:lol::lol::no::lol:

Sad to see you needing another team to do what you couldn't accomplish! :lol:

Anytime you hold a team to just 10 points on their own home turf you should win that game. There is no way LSU should have lost  to Auburn.

UHHHH...except the little matter of the fact that we HELD LS_WHO TO 9 POINTS!!!!!!! DUH! :45: :confused1:

Tennessee’s offense will expose Auburn’s defense this week. LSU's insane two quarterback experiment made Auburn's suspect defensive front seven look much better than they really are. Anytime you hold a team to just 10 points on their own home turf you should win that game. There is no way LSU should have lost  to Auburn.

105731[/snapback]

Read the sig B!+CH!!!!

LSU's insane two quarterback experiment made Auburn's suspect defensive front seven look much better than they really are.

Hmmm, you do the math:

Ainge + Schaffer = ?

How many QB's does UT have in it's system????

I know your an LSU fan, but surely you can still do the math. :Sing:

Anytime you hold a team to just 10 points on their own home turf you should win that game. There is no way LSU should have lost to Auburn.

I thought De-Nile was a river in Egypt, didn't realize it ran through Louisiana.

...Anytime you hold a team to just 10 points on their own home turf you should win that game. There is no way LSU should have lost  to Auburn.

105731[/snapback]

lol

Anytime you score fewer points than your opponent, you should lose that game.

Archived