Jason for SEC MVP

AUChamps

I wonder what happened to all of the "Pull Jason for Cox" folks? :D

Brandon Cox has all of the tools and will be a very good SEC qb in the future.

Jason is doing what Jason has always done. Playing his best with the cards, or in this case plays, he is given. Coach Borges has taken the shakles off the entire offense. BUT, do not think that without Jason it would be running THIS well! B)

Thank you Jason Campbell for conducting yourself, on and off the field, in a way that makes all of AUBURN proud!

WAR EAGLE!...ONE at a time. :au:

Up next...Time to tame a wildcat ! ! :cheer:

And since when did all the WR's decide to start catching the ball - those WR's have been catching the ball all year - UT game especially (minus Cooper's TD opportunity). Today they caught everything, the only 2 missed passes were Jason's fault most likely. No drops... that leads to championships

I wonder what happened to all of the "Pull Jason for Cox" folks? :D

Brandon Cox has all of the tools and will be a very good SEC qb in the future.

Jason is doing what Jason has always done. Playing his best with the cards, or in this case plays, he is given. Coach Borges has taken the shakles off the entire offense. BUT, do not think that without Jason it would be running THIS well! B)

Thank you Jason Campbell for conducting yourself, on and off the field, in a way that makes all of AUBURN proud!

WAR EAGLE!...ONE at a time. :au:

Up next...Time to tame a wildcat ! !  :cheer:

111844[/snapback]

Amen

AUsome...my little boy and I were there and enjoyed it thoroughly! Keep it goin' Tigers...way to go JC!!! :D:au:

I wonder how much longer it is going to take for ya'll to start saying we need a Heisman campaign for the kid

111842[/snapback]

Funny you should mention that, the first game of the year these three guys behind me were very upset that JC was starting over Brandon. I took up for JC and just told them to watch and give him a chance. Well today, they were talking that the Heisman for Carnell was joke so lets start one for JC. :roflol: Its funny how fast they jumped on the JC wagon.

That's what I like to hear. And I guess it didn't take long too hear "Heisman" and JC in the same sentence. It was just mentioned on Gameday Finale and with the post, "Jason compared to other Heisman hopefuls"

Archived