UT safety suspended...

TigerGlide

Thank you, Coach Tuberville, for recruiting Good citizens that just happen to be Good football players. :au:

It makes you wonder just HOW much of this can come out of Tennessee before it starts reflecting poorly on fulmer.

They sure do seem to have a lot of this lately.

It makes you wonder just HOW much of this can come out of Tennessee before it starts reflecting poorly on fulmer.

They sure do seem to have a lot of this lately.

112712[/snapback]

Ask Bowden Sr. ;)

I am glad they suspended him (should have just kicked him off the team). There is no place for people like that in college sports. Alot of kids look up to these guys.

Isn't he the guy who said all that stuff in the papers after we beath UT?

If I remember correctly, he was the one that was saying "We beat ourselves, we were the better team out there today, not Auburn" or something like that.

Serves him right!

But don't worry...with Phattie...you know he'll be back before the SECC game!!! :lol:

I am glad they suspended him (should have just kicked him off the team).  There is no place for people like that in college sports.  Alot of kids look up to these guys.

112766[/snapback]

Unfortunately, student athletes do stuff like this and dont realize what opportunity they have.

woods1110,

No that was not him, different guy.

I think it was Burnett. He was right about us playng really bad, but the way it is looking it would not have mattered if we did bring our A game. Hopefully we will find out come December.

:ut:

Archived