Tez Doolittle Discussion re/ team participation

Sthrndream

Mark Murphy on ITAT said he has a meeting with CTT today to discuss his options....

Sorry, but this gets locked unless you can produce an actual link. I don't see anything on the Bunker in regards to this and I'm on page five of that forum now.

this is true. Tez has left the team.

It was reported by the AuburnSports writers under the game notes on the Bunker.

You have to have a membership to be able to see a link.

Apologies moderator?

114313[/snapback]

For what?

There is one premium site saying he has quit the team and another saying he is to meet with Coach Tuberville today.

What kind of playing time has Tez gotten so far? I'm kind of shocked that these Opelika recruits keep dropping out on us...

why the heck would a moderator apologize to you? You couldn't post a working link and didn't explain exactly how you came across the information.

This site has a pretty standard "no-rumor" policy in order to protect the integrity of the information on this site. Certainly no need to apologize for that.

For what it is worth, I agree. Let's not ever let rumors fly here. Especially when it involves a kid. :au:

Why do people get a bee in their bonnet when we enforce a "no unsubstantiated rumor" policy that is clearly spelled out in the rules? It's not a personal attack on the poster. We just don't want to contribute to the rampant goofiness that the internet is prone to in this way. Relax, fellas. When you have a link or some other legit source or proof, the subject is opened back up for discussion.

Why do people get a bee in their bonnet when we enforce a "no unsubstantiated rumor" policy that is clearly spelled out in the rules?  It's not a personal attack on the poster.  We just don't want to contribute to the rampant goofiness that the internet is prone to in this way.  Relax, fellas.  When you have a link or some other legit source or proof, the subject is opened back up for discussion.

114473[/snapback]

To support what you said even further, it's now being reported on another premium site that CTT will meet with Tez and his parents on Monday and CTT expects Tez to return to practice on Tuesday.

GREAT news! College life is tough. SCHOOL is tough. Playing Football and going to class and...Well, Some folks take a period of time to adjust. I wish him well and hope he can one day be the player he was projected and has the talent to become.

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

I talked to Tez yesterday in class and he NEVER quit the team. He was out for a game, and we'll leave it at that. If you have information like that, don't post it without a link that is working and you are sure is accurate. We don't want to have rumors going around about players, because what if it was about a bigger name and it made big news because of an internet forum?

I talked to Tez yesterday in class and he NEVER quit the team.  He was out for a game, and we'll leave it at that.  If you have information like that, don't post it without a link that is working and you are sure is accurate.  We don't want to have rumors going around about players, because what if it was about a bigger name and it made big news because of an internet forum?

115432[/snapback]

:clap::clap::clap:

Can we please smite this thread.

The title of the thread is "Tez Quits team" which we now know NOT to be true.

OH SMITE IT YOU MIGHTY SMITE-ERS!!!!

great news on his staying (or never having quit) the team!

i can't imagine the circumstances that would cause a kid to consider quitting a team, but i hope things get straightened out and he can enjoy his college years to the fullest.

i'm changing the thread title to 'tez discussion'.

ct

great news on his staying (or never having quit) the team!

i can't imagine the circumstances that would cause a kid to consider quitting a team, but i hope things get straightened out and he can enjoy his college years to the fullest.

i'm changing the thread title to 'tez discussion'.

ct

115471[/snapback]

Well, CT, I can tell you from experience that it's a tough decision to make. But there are many things that go through a young man's head. It is one of the tougher things to do, juggle sports with school. And then throw on top of that personal matters. Being only 19 at the time, I had no idea how much I would miss the game. But looking back now, I can see where I could have changed a few things, gotten help financially , and could have done a better job seeking the support of the staff. I'm not sure Coach Dye and hos bunch cared as mmuch as Tubs does. That, I feel is the the difference with AU football right now. Coach Tubs seems to REALLY CARE about each of the players. And that is felt by all the players. Hence, Tez was able to meet and discuss without being blasted for taking some time off. In the past, this guy more than likely would have been punished for missing a game/practice. Kudos to tubs for running a good ship.

Archived