2013 5* CB Mackensie Alexander (Clemson signee)

AuburnWarVet

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that we didn't want him, but hat-trickers always get off on a bad foot with me. Lawson showed up in AU gear. Adams had one hat, Auburn. I prefer those kind of guys.

Absent some stunning surprise (and assuming we land Ford but not Bowers), this is the difference between a very good recruitng class and a great recruiting class. IMHO.

Good luck kid. But I just don't get it...the ACC?! Why?!

Absent some stunning surprise (and assuming we land Ford but not Bowers), this is the difference between a very good recruitng class and a great recruiting class. IMHO.

I agree, but after 3-9, and the coaching change, it's really hard to complain about this class. Just have to shake this one off.

The BSPN clown could have let Mackenro speak. What a diss. Show them fools on the field Mack. War Eagle

I hope the media disses Mackenro all day long.

Shoulder + Chip = ALL SEC!!

I wonder if Mackensie wanted to be at a different school to let his brother get the recognition he deserves. They are very, very close. I wonder how they will do apart. If one of them decides to transfer to the other's school, I bet we would get Mackensie. Our Mack seems to have a more outgoing personality.

Archived