2013 5* CB Mackensie Alexander (Clemson signee)

AuburnWarVet

Who does he want to play against every week. SEC teams or Duke.

If I had to bet, that's what our coaches are going to try and sell him in the last 24 hours. Also I feel like his brother could be an X factor in his decision.

Daboo could also show him his most recent record vs the "elite teams" of the SEC that Clempsum has played the last couple of years..... The kid has a big decision and the recruiting sword can cut both ways.

Glad someone else likes that version of spelling...Da-B0000 I like that we are closer to his home/we had the last visits/Harbison/Melvin Smith/ Craig/We need both brothers

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had to bet, that's what our coaches are going to try and sell him in the last 24 hours. Also I feel like his brother could be an X factor in his decision.

Daboo could also show him his most recent record vs the "elite teams" of the SEC that Clempsum has played the last couple of years..... The kid has a big decision and the recruiting sword can cut both ways.

Well if that is the case our coaches can say what conference has been the national champions for the past couple of years. You wanna play with the best you come to the SEC.

According to the 'decision date' thread, I believe they are listed as choosing together at 9am (8 Central).

If anyone knows, are the Alexander brothers announcing together??

I believe so at the high school at 10:15

According to the "Auburn Recruit Decision Dates" thread, the announcement is at 9AM EST

On rivals, it's listed as 11:15 a.m. est. Maybe their site hasn't been updated with the new time.

FOUR-STAR PROSPECTS

Mackensie Alexander, CB, Immokalee (Fla.) Immokalee

When: NSD, 11:15 a.m. EST

If anyone knows, are the Alexander brothers announcing together??

I believe so at the high school at 10:15

According to the "Auburn Recruit Decision Dates" thread, the announcement is at 9AM EST

On rivals, it's listed as 11:15 a.m. est. Maybe their site hasn't been updated with the new time.

FOUR-STAR PROSPECTS

Mackensie Alexander, CB, Immokalee (Fla.) Immokalee

When: NSD, 11:15 a.m. EST

11:15 is the time... It says that on ESPN also

Sadly he can show him that Clemson kicked our ass 2 out of 3 years and should have won in 2010.

Sadly he can show him that Clemson kicked our ass 2 out of 3 years and should have won in 2010.

That is sad....

And if we had not collapsed in 2011 we would have won and last year we lost by 5 points, yeah our defenses got torched in all three games, but getting our a** kicked was reserved for UGA and bama unfortunately.

Sadly we were the better team all 3 years but we've yet to play them well

what's this i hear of sammy watkins claiming he is going to clemson? i know, shocking. but, anyone else hear that? didn't know if watkins said, "he told me last night that he is coming here" or if he's just wishful thinking.

It was posted earlier in the thread that Sammie had talked to MA and was predicting him to sign with Clemson. The post came from a tweet by a Clemson sports writer not from Sammie himself.

It was posted earlier in the thread that Sammie had talked to MA and was predicting him to sign with Clemson. The post came from a tweet by a Clemson sports writer not from Sammie himself.

ah, ok. just wondering. thanks.

Mackensie, if you're reading this, I know family is important to you. The phrase "Auburn Family" started about 60 years ago. It is still used today because it is TRUE!

You and your brother will be welcomed, loved, respected and have people all over the world caring about you for the rest of your life.

I hope you both choose to become part of the family tomorrow.

Good luck and God Bless.

I honestly think we get them both. I hope I'm not wrong. We got last visits from both of them, the love our coaches on their side of the ball. I just have a good feeling about them.

The only thing about getting both is I can't figure out who wouldn't get a scholly between all the signees.

In 2010 we were a better team. In 2011 and 2012 we may have had better players but we were not the best team. Especially last year.

In 2010 we were a better team. In 2011 and 2012 we may have had better players but we were not the best team. Especially last year.

I wonder how different this year pans out if the fumble is not overturned and/or Auburn pulls out that with a win against Clemson. They were in position to win that game in the 4th quarter.

I wonder how different this year pans out if the fumble is not overturned and/or Auburn pulls out that with a win against Clemson. They were in position to win that game in the 4th quarter.

I've wondered the same thing and my gut feel is we may win a couple of more at best. Our program was not coached to the level of any SEC team we played. In shape, physical, motivated teams working as a unit will always beat a team like our 2012 squad. We really should have been 2-10 and if La. Monroe had gone for two at the end we would have been.

Archived