2013 5* CB Mackensie Alexander (Clemson signee)

AuburnWarVet

This kids got dedication and is a hard worker. This is what we need and wait for it.... NO DRAMA!

Keeps to himself and isn't looking for the spotlight. This is the kid I want.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clemson and Miss. State

Who is the main competion for their signatures?

Clemson and Miss. State

And how about the irony that we got both of their secondary coaches lol.

Which makes it 10 times better lol.

This kids got dedication and is a hard worker. This is what we need and wait for it.... NO DRAMA!

Keeps to himself and isn't looking for the spotlight. This is the kid I want.

I hope he sees that we need him and therefore will appreciate him!

We would be extremely fortunate and honored to land this young man. Talk about rock solid character. If his brotyer isvanything like him we would be honored to have him as well.

Just signed up, has anybody got an update about this stud and his brother? From all I have read, he seems to be not only an outstanding player, but a fine young man. Seems to be legit

I would say about 55 % for both of the Brothers

75% for Adams

55% for Daniel and Bowers. (I think we get one of them not both)

As long as Adams is All In, I believe the percentages for the brothers will go up and Foster will be back in the equation.

Just signed up, has anybody got an update about this stud and his brother? From all I have read, he seems to be not only an outstanding player, but a fine young man. Seems to be legit

75% for Adams

As long as Adams is All In, I believe the percentages for the brothers will go up and Foster will be back in the equation.

no offense to RF,but would the Auburn staff even accept his commitment at that point?

Just curious 23, why is Adams at 75% on your post?

A lot of signs are pointing for him to come to Auburn. Alabama, Clemson, UGA sites all predicting he is coming to Auburn. The % can change but as of right now I would say he is defiantly leaning towards us.

75% for Adams

no offense to RF,but would the Auburn staff even accept his commitment at that point?

I do think they would

Might be, hope not. We are AU, we 3 & 9 last year, but we aren't gonna stay down. Gus gives me confidence we will be in any football game, if he has weapons. Yes SEC is known for defense, but we can give up 30, if we score 34

Might be, hope not. We are AU, we 3 & 9 last year, but we aren't gonna stay down. Gus gives me confidence we will be in any football game, if he has weapons. Yes SEC is known for defense, but we can give up 30, if we score 34

Gus knows that... The offense will be fine with though with Gus as the head coach, the defense is what is concerning but that is why this recruiting class will be defensive heavy

Just curious 23, why is Adams at 75% on your post?

A lot of signs are pointing for him to come to Auburn. Alabama, Clemson, UGA sites all predicting he is coming to Auburn. The % can change but as of right now I would say he is defiantly leaning towards us.

Man I think its all small gains of positive ground, and we have this thing turned around. Its really amazing that we have the signed and locked talent already that we've got. If we add to it with 12 total stars minimum, you have to think we got a serious staff that will be h*ll on NS next years going. We were 3 & 9, now I think 9 & 3 next year is possible

Man I think its all small gains of positive ground, and we have this thing turned around. Its really amazing that we have the signed and locked talent already that we've got. If we add to it with 12 total stars minimum, you have to think we got a serious staff that will be h*ll on NS next years going. We were 3 & 9, now I think 9 & 3 next year is possible

It all depends on the Quarter Back play imo! I just hope that we have a solid QB in JJ if he actually plays this year. I also think Wallace was pretty solid.

Forwhomthecowbelltolls (a miss st. site) is predicting Auburn here. Auburn seems to be the most popular choice right now, but Clemson still feels really good about their chances (as opposed to Monty for whom they are in meltdown mode). I know the two brothers aren't a "package" deal, but I would be surprised if they don't play together. Remember those reports came out after Mack visited Auburn, but before his bro did. Now both have offers, have visited, and by all accounts enjoyed their visits. Plus we got the last visit from both. The Alexanders haven't let much information leak, but reading between the lines, I like our chances. However, Alexander is keeping in touch with Clemson and they like their chances.

Who does he want to play against every week. SEC teams or Duke.

If I had to bet, that's what our coaches are going to try and sell him in the last 24 hours. Also I feel like his brother could be an X factor in his decision.

Who does he want to play against every week. SEC teams or Duke.

If I had to bet, that's what our coaches are going to try and sell him in the last 24 hours. Also I feel like his brother could be an X factor in his decision.

Daboo could also show him his most recent record vs the "elite teams" of the SEC that Clempsum has played the last couple of years..... The kid has a big decision and the recruiting sword can cut both ways.

Archived