TX A&M Game

DANSBY

Just wondering who all is making the trip to college station for the game next year. We plan on taking a good size group out there and I am looking for advice, suggestions, etc...

BTW, if you are thinking about going....better start thinking about making that hotel reservation. Some of the places are already booked up!

(MODS...if this is in the wrong place, please move it)

My brothers job just moved him to Ft Worth, and since he has been a season ticket holder at Auburn for the last 10 years and will no longer be able to attend, I'm sure we will be there this year. Good excuse for an away game ticket purchase anyway.

Good evening my fellow Aubies.....I looked for the past six weeks for rooms and finally decided on Conroe, Tx. We have two (2) rooms reserved in Conroe just north of Houston. Very nice La Quinta right off of the interstate and approximately 60 miles south east of College Station. Like most college towns, most of the rooms within 30 miles of College Station are either booked or cost an arm and a leg! After looking around the area we decided on Conroe.

Houston is less than an hour from aTm. Stay there and probably find cheaper hotels.

Good friend is an Aggie and I had to live through last year's game with him. No way I'm not going to be in College Station with him this year.

Going with a couple of friends. Booked the hotel in College Station in December. Flying into Austin so we can check out Texas' campus,too.

Belton, Temple, Huntsville, North Houston, and Conroe are all good places to find a hotel close to CS, all are about an hour away.

Round Rock, Georgetown, Pflugerville, and Austin are about an hour and a half to two hours away.

I will be going to the game as well. Have booked a room in CS. I will be flying out, what would be the best airport to fly into? Houston? Dallas? or other

I will be going to the game as well. Have booked a room in CS. I will be flying out, what would be the best airport to fly into? Houston? Dallas? or other

Houston is easiest use International not Hobby it will save at least an hour drive time.

Houston is easiest use International not Hobby it will save at least an hour drive time.

^^^THIS^^^

^^^THIS^^^

thanks

I am going with my wife and parents. We went to the Florida - aTm game this past season. It's an amazing atmosphere. Aggies are extremely good folks. Go to the Dixie Chicken. Expect a wait, it will be packed.

Archived