Benghazi. Conspiracy?

Weegle777

This is even better than the "secret negro army theory".

Thanks for posting.

Can you disprove the teachings and the movement (BLM)? It's really not a secret to begin with. The good Rev. Wright can tell you that!

Gee.

I am at a loss as to how to ridicule you.

Now that's a first :jossun:/>

LOL! Seriously ;D/>

Because you really can't. Sure, you could make up something and feel good about it, but the facts are represented by the preachings and teachings of those who are closest to the President in his past.

What "facts"?

http://www.americant...lack_liber.html

http://p.washingtont...ation-theology/

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=plRkc7_a4EM

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=H2H-a_dobzM

Professor Bell was another BLT adversary.

There's a ton of evidence out there. Youtube videos, factual documentation of lecture, etc. Twenty years in Rev. Wrights church is all anyone needs to see where his mindset is on the topic. You can't spin that no matter how much you want too.

Can you articulate the accusation in your own words?

What exactly has Obama done

Where did I ever say that he's done anything to date regarding this issue as president? I stated merely to prove he has a track record of believing the ideology. You need to step back from the poison.

First, you have no idea of whether or not Obama believes in "the ideology". You have provided no evidence - much less a "track record" - that he does. You have made assumptions based on association. Sort of like assuming someone is a Christian because they attend church. Or assuming the George Bush is a muslim because the Saudi Royal family are close friends.

And I don't get the "poison" reference. But it's ironic considering that all I am doing is providing a counter-point to venomous and baseless criticisms.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't help you refuse to connect the dots. Same old song and dance for the homer.

He has a track record of having heard this theology. That doesn't mean he believes it.

I've heard white seperatist theology. That doesn't mean I believe it. I don't.

So provide your proof of your claim that he believes it. I'm curious.

Did you spend 20 years learning about it on top of many other connections to those who teach it and support it? Of course not.

I can't help you refuse to connect the dots. Same old song and dance for the homer.

I watched the youtube stuff. I got to tell you emt, I don't really see anything subversive.

No proof huh? Hilarious claim. What you think is a witty retort to me, is still not and will not be proof. You can believe anything you want to, obviously, but you cannot prove your claim.

No proof huh? Hilarious claim. What you think is a witty retort to me, is still not and will not be proof. You can believe anything you want to, obviously, but you cannot prove your claim.

I guess you need the train to hit you in the grill before you call it a train, huh? ;)

I watched the youtube stuff. I got to tell you emt, I don't really see anything subversive.

It's just one part of a lot of historical data. How do you cast aside the 20 years with Rev. Wright, his ties to his professor at Columbia, and his admiration for Cone!

No proof bud, all the funny remarks aside. You made a claim, you cannot back up. Ever.

You should talk. You won't answer questions calling you out in the Gitmo thread.

I enjoy discussion with people intelligent enough to do it rather than partisan stupidity. Emt fulfills part of my sentence and you take care of the other part. You are free to figure out which one, I just don't care.

kmagyoyo, buhbye.

I enjoy discussion with people intelligent enough to do it rather than partisan stupidity. Emt fulfills part of my sentence and you take care of the other part. You are free to figure out which one, I just don't care.

kmagyoyo, buhbye.

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

No proof bud, all the funny remarks aside. You made a claim, you cannot back up. Ever.

A lot of people are convicted every day in court with less. Circumstantial but it's easy to connect the dots on this one.

Belief and proof are not the same things. You only have one of those and it isn't proof. Dots connected in your mind are meaningless in proving your stated position.

Agree to totally disagree. 20 years and his self described "mentorship" by Rev. Wright is plenty to go on. When you add in his belief system described in his books and the way he "leads" there's no doubt he did more than sit in the pews of a church for that period of time. His connection to admitted domestic terrorists and the foundation of his life provide a glaring light into his ideology. Has he moderated? I'm sure he has to some extent.

Belief and proof are not the same things. You only have one of those and it isn't proof. Dots connected in your mind are meaningless in proving your stated position.

Agree to totally disagree. 20 years and his self described "mentorship" by Rev. Wright is plenty to go on. When you add in his belief system described in his books and the way he "leads" there's no doubt he did more than sit in the pews of a church for that period of time. His connection to admitted domestic terrorists and the foundation of his life provide a glaring light into his ideology. Has he moderated? I'm sure he has to some extent.

BS.

Assumption is a far cry from "glaring light".

One could pick out various periods of my life and make some fairly radical assumptions based on who I knew or "associated" with.

But it wouldn't mean squat to who I really am or what I believe.

If anybody knows that it for sure is you.

Such a command of no language on earth. How surprising. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hope you made it to the potty. But wait.....I thought you didn't care about my opinion and had locked my name from posts you can see. You are soooooo nice sweety, I knew you cared.

What is the role of the church preacher?

What is the role of the congregation?

I think I see where you are going. I hope people know the difference between God and religion.

BS.

One could pick out various periods of my life and make some fairly radical assumptions based on who I knew or "associated" with.

That's rarely the case. Association is one of the ways people are able to judge others and their actions. Investigative services use this tactic all the time because it leads to behavior and pattern. Once again....20 years in a church that preaches and teaches the theology. Another 4-6 years in college with people that teach the theology. Add in the other "associations" and you get behavior and pattern.

Like I have stated many times before. The man could commit murder and people would protect him and support him no matter what. That said, he's President and nothing will change that until 2016 (at this point in time).

BS.

That's rarely the case. Association is one of the ways people are able to judge others and their actions. Investigative services use this tactic all the time because it leads to behavior and pattern. Once again....20 years in a church that preaches and teaches the theology. Another 4-6 years in college with people that teach the theology. Add in the other "associations" and you get behavior and pattern.

Like I have stated many times before. The man could commit murder and people would protect him and support him no matter what. That said, he's President and nothing will change that until 2016 (at this point in time).

Because he's black?

And what's so bad about black liberation theology anyway?

Black liberation theology is a theological perspective found in some Christian churches in the United Stateswhich contextualizes Christianity in an attempt to help African-Americans overcome oppression. Black liberation theology seeks to liberate people of color from multiple forms of political, social, economic, and religious subjugation and views Christian theology as a theology of liberation- "a rational study of the being of God in the world in light of the existential situation of an oppressed community, relating the forces of liberation to the essence of the Gospel, which is Jesus Christ," writes James Hal Cone, one of the original advocates of the perspective.

(wikipedia)

BS.

Just my opinion EMT but I believe you are off track on this one. BLT may have been used as a stepping stone but Obama put alot of distance between himself and BLT very quickly when he felt he needed to. I tend to believe the political power structure pulling his strings now is more about money and power than any theology. However, I will admit that the conspiracy I see is, that at the highest levels of national political power, the goal seems to have become more about winning elections and ruling the world than about effectively governing the United States.

Archived