......and if you like your insurance you can keep it.........

AUisAll

These fools lie with a scary amount of ease. I think it's to the point to where they realize that anyone with an IQ over the moron stage knows they are corrupt and inept so they have just said 'F it', and make stuff up as they go and keep the morons nodding yes we can. "IG Report: No One Died From Delays in Care at the Phoenix VA" http://townhall.com/tipsheet/danieldoherty/2014/08/26/va-no-one-died-of-negligence-at-our-hospital-in-phoenix-n1883153

All these horrible ideas are directly attributable to the worst idea of all time......teacher tenure! Teachers have way to much political power these days as it specifically relates to curriculum - what is taught and how it is taught. The outcome means there is a big difference in the quality of education from school district to school district because teachers have too much power and influence.

Somethings, not all but, some, should be standardized. The OP points out a prime example.

I've read this somewhere before.

All these horrible ideas are directly attributable to the worst idea of all time......teacher tenure! Teachers have way to much political power these days as it specifically relates to curriculum - what is taught and how it is taught. The outcome means there is a big difference in the quality of education from school district to school district because teachers have too much power and influence.

Somethings, not all but, some, should be standardized. The OP points out a prime example.

Probably in the thread where it belongs. I don't know how it got misplaced but I deleted it here. Don't know and really dont care what you're trying to imply.

Probably in the thread where it belongs. I don't know how it got misplaced but I deleted it here. Don't know and really dont care what you're trying to imply.

Mod edit...let's stop the name calling please.

I am implying that you are an idiot, not because you are merely stupid, but because you would never admit to making a mistake and, never consider the possibility that you could be wrong. The fact that you would reply in such a manor, to something so benign and insignificant, is evidence.

If you didn't care, you would not have cared.

Have to admire the 'manor' in which this poster points out idiots! :)

Archived