Pulling for bammer this weekend

TitanTiger

How about we pull for TCU, OSU, Oregon, Baylor and ASU to lose and us win out? Much easier to do lol

Im doing that already lol but if we made it to the SEC Championship game and won and that scenario happened there would be no way to leave us out of the playoff. Forgot about FSU too ;)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If bama is going to help us here, I want them to do it ugly.

My dad and I have been saying the same thing: hope it's ugly and lots of injuries and lingering pain! (Nothing too serious though!)

It ain't in me. In my opinion, AUburn should've handled business. I'll never cheer for ua. If they win and it helps AUburn okay, but I won't want them to win, ever.

It ain't in me. In my opinion, AUburn should've handled business. I'll never cheer for ua. If they win and it helps AUburn okay, but I won't want them to win, ever.

yep.

We controlled our own destiny and wet the bed. I want MSU to go all the way.

For the love of God, this is just dumb. Yes we messed up and don't control our destiny. But we still have a chance to get in. It's idiotic to want to chuck that in the garbage over bammer.

For the love of God, this is just dumb. Yes we messed up and don't control our destiny. But we still have a chance to get in. It's idiotic to want to chuck that in the garbage over bammer.

Yea, I don't get it. AU can still get in!

I think it's just fine to have mixed feelings about this game, or to have trouble pulling for bammer. If you can do it...fine. If you can't...that's very understandable. The turds are so hard to take. It's not that difficult to see how hard it is, and it doesn't make anybody less intelligent or less of an AU fan.

I think it's just fine to have mixed feelings about this game, or to have trouble pulling for bammer. If you can do it...fine. If you can't...that's very understandable. The turds are so hard to take. It's not that difficult to see how hard it is, and it doesn't make anybody less intelligent or less of an AU fan.

I get it being hard. I don't get not caring if Auburn's playoff and SEC title chances are killed.

Archived