2015 5* OT Martez Ivey (Florida signee)

EagleDamnWar

Keith is usually spot on... Kinda weird he's making a CB this early. Hope he's spot on again!

He went to UF and you have to wonder if he has some inside info from some friends. Hope he is right.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keith is usually spot on... Kinda weird he's making a CB this early. Hope he's spot on again!

He went to UF and you have to wonder if he has some inside info from some friends. Hope he is right.

Interesting.

Interesting.

Will be very interesting to see how Ivey's visit goes!

:hellyeah:

Keith Niebuhr just CB'd him to AU. Past 4 CBs have ben all AU. Link.

Good to hear. If he was making his decision in the next week or so, it would mean even more. Has Ivey given a timeframe for making a decision?

On or close to NSD.

Doubt it. Florida 247 reporters were liking AU's chances a month before Keith did.

Keep an eye on Golf's posts here. I think he lives in the area and has given broad positive posts on Ivey for AU the past couple of months.

I hope one day when I get off work, I open the AU Family recruiting form and at the top it reads, "5 Star OT Martez Ivey Commits To Auburn(Chandler Cox was just too much)."

CC is steady Tweeting up AU. I have him on alert when he tweets and I swear it's constant.

Perhaps a little Beano might help?

:laugh: :laugh: :rimshot:

CC is steady Tweeting up AU. I have him on alert when he tweets and I swear it's constant.

:laugh:/> :laugh:/> :rimshot:/>

My feelings mean nothing to you! You guys are Cyber Bullying me, and I'm gonna tell...

:laugh:/> :laugh:/> :rimshot:/>

My feelings mean nothing to you! You guys are Cyber Bullying me, and I'm gonna tell...

I think you can use that little 'report' button ...

:poke:

Just going off the reports and social media that I have seen I have gotten a pretty good feeling with Ivey. He and CC are VERY CLOSE to each other. Ivey spends good amount of time staying with the Cox family for whatever reason. With him possibly committing earlier than we thought it just seems like we win out.

I realize UF could be much better this year and that could make it interesting, but I still think we win the Ivey sweepstakes.

Just going off the reports and social media that I have seen I have gotten a pretty good feeling with Ivey. He and CC are VERY CLOSE to each other. Ivey spends good amount of time staying with the Cox family for whatever reason. With him possibly committing earlier than we thought it just seems like we win out.

I realize UF could be much better this year and that could make it interesting, but I still think we win the Ivey sweepstakes.

Besides Ivey having so much potential, and Cox's great friendship with him, and us wanting him so bad, I think it has been a pleasure to see Cox's attitude and just how mature this guy is. I see both these kids as having wonderful college careers.

Besides Ivey having so much potential, and Cox's great friendship with him, and us wanting him so bad, I think it has been a pleasure to see Cox's attitude and just how mature this guy is. I see both these kids as having wonderful college careers.

Agreed.

This would be a huge win no doubt. I like our odds though!

Are you suggesting that CC pulled the tricker quicker than we expecting or that MI may be moving up his commitment?

Are you suggesting that CC pulled the tricker quicker than we expecting or that MI may be moving up his commitment?

I believe the latter. Ivey was believed to be waiting until one of the all-star games to commit. It now appears he may commit sooner, which Dixie thinks bodes well for Auburn.

I'm not convinced it's necessarily a good sign for us, myself. It just means that howFlorida's and our seasons go has less bearing on his decision than some had speculated. Since we will likely do well, and Florida may not do that well, the fact that Ivey may not wait to see how the season goes says to me that he just wants to go to the right school for him, regardless of how they are trending on the gridiron. I don't think anyone could blame him for that. But it doesn't necessarily bode well for us, IFYAM.

I would LOVE to get Ivey in this class, BTW.

I believe the latter. Ivey was believed to be waiting until one of the all-star games to commit. It now appears he may commit sooner, which Dixie thinks bodes well for Auburn.

I'm not convinced it's necessarily a good sign for us, myself. It just means that howFlorida's and our seasons go has less bearing on his decision than some had speculated. Since we will likely do well, and Florida may not do that well, the fact that Ivey may not wait to see how the season goes says to me that he just wants to go to the right school for him, regardless of how they are trending on the gridiron. I don't think anyone could blame him for that. But it doesn't necessarily bode well for us, IFYAM.

Ah, I hadn't heard that he was thinking of moving his commitment date up. When did this happen, and what does the probable timeline look like now?

Ah, I hadn't heard that he was thinking of moving his commitment date up. When did this happen, and what does the probable timeline look like now?

I read something about the fall.

I just believe these 2 are closer than other tandems that have discussed playing together. Plus Keith Niebuhr seems to think that he winds up at AU. With Keith being a lifelong UF fan, and having covered them for many years, he is very connected to that program. He Crystal Balled him to AU recently. Right after talking to Ivey and his peeps at UF. He said it is still close but he put it like 55%-45% with AU having the edge. This was also when he learned that they were coming for a multi-day visit. He hasn't said he would for - sure moving his commitment date up, but that if he felt comfortable that he would go ahead and commit.

I just believe these 2 are closer than other tandems that have discussed playing together. Plus Keith Niebuhr seems to think that he winds up at AU. With Keith being a lifelong UF fan, and having covered them for many years, he is very connected to that program. He Crystal Balled him to AU recently. Right after talking to Ivey and his peeps at UF. He said it is still close but he put it like 55%-45% with AU having the edge. This was also when he learned that they were coming for a multi-day visit. He hasn't said he would for - sure moving his commitment date up, but that if he felt comfortable that he would go ahead and commit.

Ah, okay thanks.

Archived