Freddie Gray possibly had back surgery a week before his death.

cooltigger21

Like I've said, when you think of the people you're supposed to be protecting as animals, you'll treat them as such. That includes tossing them cuffed in the back of an open bay van unrestrained. Would you do that to your child? You don't need a freaking departmental policy or law to tell you how to treat humans.

:bow: Succinctly stated.

I don't really know how to treat others. That is why I participate in this forum. This week I learned:

Never bake a cake for a homo.

Lying is not lying if you never concede you are lying.

Killing "thugs" is okay because there are no innocent "thugs".

Charging members of our armed forces 300% interest is their fault.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I've said, when you think of the people you're supposed to be protecting as animals, you'll treat them as such. That includes tossing them cuffed in the back of an open bay van unrestrained. Would you do that to your child? You don't need a freaking departmental policy or law to tell you how to treat humans.

I don't really know how to treat others. That is why I participate in this forum. This week I learned:

:laugh: We should make "things I learned this week" a Friday feature. :hellyeah:

:laugh: We should make "things I learned this week" a Friday feature. :hellyeah:

I just learned that I really want a Mod Ignore feature this week

I just learned that I really want a Mod Ignore feature this week

Like-a-Boss-Facebook-Timeline-Cover-Image.png

I don't even understand the latter argument. Yes the police deal with criminals that doesn't mean you should expect them to beat the hell out of everybody...Yes I'm sure it can be difficult that 's why it's a PROFESSION. Be professional. They have training. You can't just say oh well they roughed this guy up too much collateral damage. I make calculations outside of work all the time, sometimes I can mess up since none of us are perfect, I can't mess up a calculation let's say finding the the specific volume in some steam that's under a particular pressure or temperature....It's at my job. It counts. If I do nobody is going to say well he was bound to mess up. You train over and over. You look at past failed oe's you have corrective programs. You train, train and train. Nobody should ever go and just be finished with it. If you still are patrolling and interacting with people, you should train at least every couple of months.

And to be honest there is NO EXCUSE for professionals when there is a group of them. That means you have a peer check right there and if everybody still messes up without at least trying to stop it there is a problem with training, or there is a problem in hiring

Ok so we can't call them thugs because that's racist. What can we call them? choirboys perhaps. poor misguided unfortunate youths perhaps. The left will always take anything and call it racist to keep you from criticizing criminals, unless they're republicans.

Some options:

Rioters

Protesters

Looters

Criminals

Demonstrators

Just depends on what the individual is doing.

I'll stick with thug. Screw the left and their PC BS

Did someone black hurt your feelings growing up? Just curious..

:roflol:

575px-Timeline_of_Freddie_Gray%27s_arrest.svg.png

Interesting route they took.

Looks like one of those scenic taxi rides I've taken overseas. The destination was just down the street but the paddy wagon took the 'special' route.

Looks like one of those scenic taxi rides I've taken overseas. The destination was just down the street but the paddy wagon took the 'special' route.

Nothing suspicious about that. Nothing at all.

2642338-4266061320-offic.jpg

Archived