2016 5* DT Rashan Gary (Michigan Signee)

McLoofus

I guess Malzahn doesn't think anything was wrong with the offensive line in 2015. We have a grand total of 1 OL signed in this class.

Good thing you put this in the Gary thread.

Yeah, good thing he's wrong, too. We have 2 and a boatload of redshirts from last year.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We didn't sign that many DL. Gary would have helped our DL next year. We still only have 1 OL signed and isn't a good sign going into next year.

We didn't sign that many DL. Gary would have helped our DL next year. We still only have 1 OL signed and isn't a good sign going into next year.

Sammons is an OT.

Edit: And to follow up on tiger88's point, we brought in six pretty good OL last year.

WDE!

Why do you keep writing that? We have signatures from Hamm and Sammons, both offensive linemen.

Same reason he said we didn't bring in many DL, I suppose.

Michigan as expected.

Even the ones that don't go our way bring their own kind of relief.

Good luck, Gary from Accounting. We'll sure miss your famous 7-layer dip at the next holiday party.

#gonebutnotforgotten

Michigan as expected.

Even the ones that don't go our way bring their own kind of relief.

Good luck, Gary from Accounting. We'll sure miss your famous 7-layer dip at the next holiday party.

#gonebutnotforgotten

Whew. As long as there was one of you still around.

I was looking for you earlier today. Asking questions about Michigan's accounting program and getting serious responses

Hahaha, I'm truly sorry I missed that.

Archived