2016 5* DT Rashan Gary (Michigan Signee)

McLoofus

I'm wonder if Gus can out recruit saban and dabo. This is a MUST top 3 recruiting year for Gus.

Top 10 is more than fine, this year, and no, this year Clemson and bama are both going to have better classes than we do. They probably will, next year, too, because bama is bama and because Clemson will reap the "year after a championship" boost.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But buy but.... Our "insiders" already moved the thread and said what's what with all of this Gary stuff. Surly the Mom is mistaking.

Just read that Gary's mom says Auburn is still in the mix and that the other report was incorrect. On SECCountry

Interesting. They even say she said that directly to them.

She must be waiting to see how much our bagman is willing to offer. ;)

But buy but.... Our "insiders" already moved the thread and said what's what with all of this Gary stuff. Surly the Mom is mistaking.

No need for scare quotes or any other passive aggressive insults. Did you read the article? It was reported that Gary had narrowed his list to 2. That's not something our insiders made up.

I can post what I want AND how I want. Yes I read the article. Where did it say Auburn was eliminated? Everyone just runs with whatever they can. We may not be in his top 2 but no one here knows. Try and not get your panties in a wad.

Just read that Gary's mom says Auburn is still in the mix and that the other report was incorrect. On SECCountry

I pointed out when I first posted about this that they quoted her as saying he was down to 2 schools, but then they said it was Michigan and Clemson, not as a quote from her. It really seemed like writer spin to me. My guess is he's Michigan, all the way, and the Clemson writers just needed some drama to keep people reading.

If I buy memberships to all of the recruiting services, I could be an "insider" also.... lol

Could you chill out

Excuse me? Why do I need to chill? I'm stating my opinion and I've read enough of other peoples crap on here for years. I can post what I think.

I pointed out when I first posted about this that they quoted her as saying he was down to 2 schools, but then they said it was Michigan and Clemson, not as a quote from her. It really seemed like writer spin to me. My guess is he's Michigan, all the way, and the Clemson writers just needed some drama to keep people reading.

Makes sense. I doubt this is an indication that there's any more of a chance that he's coming to Auburn, but it's interesting that she's involving herself in what will be a moot point in 24 hours. I guess a misquote is a misquote, no matter how innocuous. Good for her.

Makes sense. I doubt this is an indication that there's any more of a chance that he's coming to Auburn, but it's interesting that she's involving herself in what will be a moot point in 24 hours. I guess a misquote is a misquote, no matter how innocuous. Good for her.

I've found that people don't like to be misquoted or have what they said spun. Funny how reporters have such a hard time getting that.

I've found that people don't like to be misquoted or have what they said spun. Funny how reporters have such a hard time getting that.

Especially since it used to be the #1 most important thing about their job.

I can post what I want AND how I want. Yes I read the article. Where did it say Auburn was eliminated? Everyone just runs with whatever they can. We may not be in his top 2 but no one here knows. Try and not get your panties in a wad.

A little friendly advice, you should probably throttle that back a bit. You cannot post what you what and how you want. And if you antagonize people you're going to earn yourself a time out.

WDE!

I'm wonder if Gus can out recruit saban and dabo. This is a MUST top 3 recruiting year for Gus.

Uh....No it is not...smh

If I buy memberships to all of the recruiting services, I could be an "insider" also.... lol

Could you chill out

Excuse me? Why do I need to chill? I'm stating my opinion and I've read enough of other peoples crap on here for years. I can post what I think.

Lol it just cracks me up that you come here "for years" probably looking for info, antagonizing insiders. You continue to do that and AUF loses valuable information for people who actually appreciate the people who bring real info to this site. Why don't you stop getting your panties in a wad?

Uh....No it is not...smh

The longer it goes on, the more I think the joke is on all of us. Like it's a simmering, Andy Kaufman-esque prank on the board.

WDE!

Uh....No it is not...smh

The longer it goes on, the more I think the joke is on all of us. Like it's a simmering, Andy Kaufman-esque prank on the board.

WDE!

Andy Kaufman never died, he just wants you to think he did. He still out there...somewhere....maybe he has now taken the form of A4E.

A little friendly advice, you should probably throttle that back a bit. You cannot post what you what and how you want. And if you antagonize people you're going to earn yourself a time out.

WDE!

A time out? lol You're funny. If I get temporarily blocked for that, this site is ran by clowns. All I did was state MY opinion. People go back and forth and talk all kinds of crap on here but I'm the one about to have a "time out"? Makes me laugh.

Could you chill out

Lol it just cracks me up that you come here "for years" probably looking for info, antagonizing insiders. You continue to do that and AUF loses valuable information for people who actually appreciate the people who bring real info to this site. Why don't you stop getting your panties in a wad?

I hardly ever post and don't feel the need to all the time. I have no inside information and I'm not trying to pretend I do. Unlike some on here who post the color of their latest turd and every other piece of drivel they can. If I want to post what I think, I can.

WDE!

And just why can't I post what I want? Most others do. I'm just speaking my mind. Sorry to ruffle feathers of the AU Family post police.

Archived