2016 5* DT Rashan Gary (Michigan Signee)

McLoofus

A 12 year old.... lol Ouch. Some people just can't take opinions of others without getting butt hurt.

First, you weren't stating an opinion. You were ridiculing the insiders we have here, and yes, we do have a few left who haven't bailed because of having to put up with that kind of garbage. Second, when Clayton, who has earned a level of respect on this board, asked you to tone it down, you responded like a spoiled child. So I suggest you either grow up, sober up, or move on.

I'm grown son. And I don't need people policing my thoughts, thank you. I did state an opinion. MY OPINION. If you don't agree, that's fine. But when I get called out, told to chill, threatened with a time out, I defend myself. Does that make me a child or drunk? No, I'm simply standing up for MY OPINION and my right to say my opinion. Now you move on and have a blessed day.

Let's all step back a moment and thank the stars that we are all Auburn folks. This time tomorrow, we will be basking in the glory of a solid top 10 class and maybe a top 5.

Never say never about Mr. Gary coming to Auburn. It is us and UM & Harbo.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think our chances are better at signing Gary then they are at signing Davis. I hope however we're able to get both though.

They aren't. Gary just eliminated AU.

Jim has the mom locked up & Dabo has the uncle locked up. Mom wins. Dabo is putting on one hell of a rehearsal for the uat job after Saban retires.

Honestly, that concerns me. Can't believe I'm saying that but he has figured out the recruiting game and he's doing it at Clemson.

Dabo will never be the HC for the turds. If Kiffin does not leave turdville for another HC job down the road, he will be their next QB. I think CLK has a 73% chance of being the next coach in turdville.

I think our chances are better at signing Gary then they are at signing Davis. I hope however we're able to get both though.

Jim has the mom locked up & Dabo has the uncle locked up. Mom wins. Dabo is putting on one hell of a rehearsal for the uat job after Saban retires.

Honestly, that concerns me. Can't believe I'm saying that but he has figured out the recruiting game and he's doing it at Clemson.

Dabo will never be the HC for the turds. If Kiffin does not leave turdville for another HC job down the road, he will be their next QB. I think CLK has a 73% chance of being the next coach in turdville.

Which could explain his lack of interest with the 49ers. ;)

I'm wonder if Gus can out recruit saban and dabo. This is a MUST top 3 recruiting year for Gus.

Uh....No it is not...smh

The longer it goes on, the more I think the joke is on all of us. Like it's a simmering, Andy Kaufman-esque prank on the board.

WDE!

Andy Kaufman never died, he just wants you to think he did. He still out there...somewhere....maybe he has now taken the form of A4E.

I never got into Taxi that much. Kaufman was funny no doubt. I never watch any network TV in that it has gone down the toilet so far that it is putrefying all of the ground water.

I watch the western channel most of the time, and will watch Bonanza, Daniel Boone and JAG. I would love to see a mini series that has Saban and Gus 1 on 1 trying to out recruit each other. No other coaches just Gus and Nicky boy.

I'm wonder if Gus can out recruit saban and dabo. This is a MUST top 3 recruiting year for Gus.

Uh....No it is not...smh

The longer it goes on, the more I think the joke is on all of us. Like it's a simmering, Andy Kaufman-esque prank on the board.

WDE!

Andy Kaufman never died, he just wants you to think he did. He still out there...somewhere....maybe he has now taken the form of A4E.

I never got into Taxi that much. Kaufman was funny no doubt. I never watch any network TV in that it has gone down the toilet so far that it is putrefying all of the ground water.

I watch the western channel most of the time, and will watch Bonanza, Daniel Boone and JAG. I would love to see a mini series that has Saban and Gus 1 on 1 trying to out recruit each other. No other coaches just Gus and Nicky boy.

What no Maverick Bart and Bret ??????????????//

I can post what I want AND how I want. Yes I read the article. Where did it say Auburn was eliminated? Everyone just runs with whatever they can. We may not be in his top 2 but no one here knows. Try and not get your panties in a wad.

A little friendly advice, you should probably throttle that back a bit. You cannot post what you what and how you want. And if you antagonize people you're going to earn yourself a time out.

WDE!

And just why can't I post what I want? Most others do. I'm just speaking my mind. Sorry to ruffle feathers of the AU Family post police.

You shouldn't antagonize people because it's against The Rules. Confrontational posters often get time outs.

And I'm not trying to police your posts. I'm trying to help you.

WDE!

But what about Mr. Gray?!!!

And Mr. Gary?!!!

Right, well, there's that, and we all know he's going to Meeeechigan. Golf introduced Mr. Gray and told us we need to be talking about him. You know me, I always obey the MOD.

:big:

And Mr. Gary?!!!

Right, well, there's that, and we all know he's going to Meeeechigan. Golf introduced Mr. Gray and told us we need to be talking about him. You know me, I always obey the MOD.

:big:/>

Ha, well by all means continue. Don't wanna ruin your rep with the Mods. :)

And Mr. Gary?!!!

:big:/>

Ha, well by all means continue. Don't wanna ruin your rep with the Mods. :)

:outtahere:

But buy but.... Our "insiders" already moved the thread and said what's what with all of this Gary stuff. Surly the Mom is mistaking.

No need for the sarcastic attitude. There were numerous reports AU was eliminated therefore the thread was logically moved. Mom says AU was not eliminated therefore the thread was logically moved back. End of story.

Sorry guys

No worries, the guy is a complete douche bag. People that come here regularly for info then bash those providing it are nothing but complete douche bags. Their actions expose them for what they are (complete douche bags).

He grown son. Lol. More betrayal.

Kiffin will never be the head coach at uat.

I keep clicking here thinking there may be some renewed hope for Gary, since he's back from the Rivals section.

But...

There's no reason to think that, right?

100% Clem or Mich?

Just read that Gary's mom says Auburn is still in the mix and that the other report was incorrect. On SECCountry

Interesting. They even say she said that directly to them.

She must be waiting to see how much our bagman is willing to offer. ;)

I know you are kidding but another family that has done thing the right way. At least the Gary & his mom. No clue on the uncle.

Mark my word: within 2 years the NCAA will catch & nail Dabo's wannabes like it did after Clemson's last brief handshake with national respect in 1981.

Just read that Gary's mom says Auburn is still in the mix and that the other report was incorrect. On SECCountry

I know you are kidding but another family that has done thing the right way. At least the Gary & his mom. No clue on the uncle.

That's very cool to hear, WDE. Really appreciate that kind of info, as well as the more basic news about recruits. Thank you.

That's very cool to hear, WDE. Really appreciate that kind of info, as well as the more basic news about recruits. Thank you.

Looks like AU isn't out of it yet per Gary's mom. Still say Meeechigan.

Archived