2016 5* DT Rashan Gary (Michigan Signee)

McLoofus

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Came here for info but it looks like a fight between two little girls instead.....

Nah... just a 12 year old and a person trying to maintain some decorum and not offend the people who take time to find and bring useful info to the site. Hopefully the 12 year old will go away.

Came here for info but it looks like a fight between two little girls instead.....

Nah... just a 12 year old and a person trying to maintain some decorum and not offend the people who take time to find and bring useful info to the site. Hopefully the 12 year old will go away.

Please.... I just said what I thought and because some didn't like it I'm a 12 year old? You can all think what you want but MOST insiders on here or any forum doesn't know crap they don't read on recruiting services. PERIOD. If that makes you think of me as a Preteen, that's your problem.

A 12 year old.... lol Ouch. Some people just can't take opinions of others without getting butt hurt.

mad4au, I agree with you. But you gotta know people are going to be uptight today though. It's fine.

A 12 year old.... lol Ouch. Some people just can't take opinions of others without getting butt hurt.

First, you weren't stating an opinion. You were ridiculing the insiders we have here, and yes, we do have a few left who haven't bailed because of having to put up with that kind of garbage. Second, when Clayton, who has earned a level of respect on this board, asked you to tone it down, you responded like a spoiled child. So I suggest you either grow up, sober up, or move on.

mad4au, I agree with you. But you gotta know people are going to be uptight today though. It's fine.

I hear ya. Oh well.... It doesn't bother me, kinda makes me chuckle how people get.

First, you weren't stating an opinion. You were ridiculing the insiders we have here, and yes, we do have a few left who haven't bailed because of having to put up with that kind of garbage. Second, when Clayton, who has earned a level of respect on this board, asked you to tone it down, you responded like a spoiled child. So I suggest you either grow up, sober up, or move on.

I'm grown son. And I don't need people policing my thoughts, thank you. I did state an opinion. MY OPINION. If you don't agree, that's fine. But when I get called out, told to chill, threatened with a time out, I defend myself. Does that make me a child or drunk? No, I'm simply standing up for MY OPINION and my right to say my opinion. Now you move on and have a blessed day.

Be careful what you say on here. You'll be banned for days and sometimes weeks. I should know, I've been banned for posting my opinions on here more times then I care to count.

Be careful what you say on here. You'll be banned for days and sometimes weeks. I should know, I've been banned for posting my opinions on here more times then I care to count.

lol

"It went good,” Gary said of the visit. “We just talked about where they stand with me and where I stand with them. Things like that.”

Yeah so reassuring. Leaving this in the rivals forum wouldn't have been the worst idea ever.

Awe a4e... you never get banned for posting your opinion, you just get time-outs once in a while when you go on a rant or two. But we all love you, because even when you're ranting, your a nice guy.

Awe a4e... you never get banned for posting your opinion, you just get time-outs once in a while when you go on a rant or two. But we all love you, because even when you're ranting, your a nice guy.

ditto

Lot of hostility in here today, kinda enjoying it since I don't have a dog in the fight. :)

As for Gary, let's be real- he's not coming to AU.

Lot of hostility in here today, kinda enjoying it since I don't have a dog in the fight. :)/>

You have common sense too! Let's be friends!

Actually it's a plot by the mods to keep him from getting 20,000 posts...it's hard work but someone has to do it.

Lot of hostility in here today, kinda enjoying it since I don't have a dog in the fight. :)

Correct on both points.

So you've been posting your opinions more times than even you can count?

I think he's headed to Ann Arbor.....but it wouldn't shock me to see him at CU with the losses they had on the DL.

Archived