2016 5* DT Rashan Gary (Michigan Signee)

McLoofus

Can't be out when we never were in.

Ha, yeah there is no reward for coming in second with this.

The trophy for second place is in the girl's restroom.

Man I hated that guy. :)/>

Who hates iceman?

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who hates iceman?

Well, I was about 12 when that came out and I was a Maverick guy so you know. I will say as I've gotten older I've come to appreciate the Iceman more. A little anyways. Ha!

Who hates iceman?

Well, I was about 12 when that came out and I was a Maverick guy so you know. I will say as I've gotten older I've come to appreciate the Iceman more. A little anyways. Ha!

Always a Maverick guy! Lol

Who hates iceman?

Awesome. Maverick is a douche. Iceman is the real deal.

Be positive folks....I think we have a much better chance of signing Mr. Gary than most realize. The only thing that I hate about Auburn is all of the mindset of pessimism. We have had this as long as I can remember. The young men we are recruiting read sites like this one in order to get a better picture of the fans and their love for their school.

I think we could wind up with some huge surprises signing with us on NSD. I think we will be dancing at Toomer's Corner the evening of NSD. It would not surprise me at all if we sign Mr. Brown, Mr. Davis, and Mr. Gary. If this transpires, we could wind up in the top 5 or even the number 1 spot.

I am serious as I can be about this. It could happen!

tumblr_moc8syBxAZ1qhub34o1_250.gif

Val Kilmer??

Be positive folks....I think we have a much better chance of signing Mr. Gary than most realize. The only thing that I hate about Auburn is all of the mindset of pessimism. We have had this as long as I can remember. The young men we are recruiting read sites like this one in order to get a better picture of the fans and their love for their school.

I think we could wind up with some huge surprises signing with us on NSD. I think we will be dancing at Toomer's Corner the evening of NSD. It would not surprise me at all if we sign Mr. Brown, Mr. Davis, and Mr. Gary. If this transpires, we could wind up in the top 5 or even the number 1 spot.

It is being reported that his final 2 are Clemson and Michigan.

lets keep our fingers crossed for Mr Brown.

Have you seen the Iceman lately? Not a pretty sight.

That's Cal Kilmer you are speaking of. Ice man will stay forever young and always be able to spike it down. Iceman will live forever.

It is being reported that his final 2 are Clemson and Michigan.

lets keep our fingers crossed for Mr Brown.

I do think Mr. Brown will sign with us. Do not give up on Mr. Gary.

That's Cal Kilmer you are speaking of. Ice man will stay forever young and always be able to spike it down. Iceman will live forever.

He could be my wingman any day.

Who hates iceman?

I was more of a Cole Trickle guy myself. lol

I think our chances are better at signing Gary then they are at signing Davis. I hope however we're able to get both though.

They aren't. Gary just eliminated AU.

He could be my wingman any day.

Talk to me Goose.

E, saw a couple of posts on AL.com that said Gary has eliminated AU and UA and Auburn told the Daniels kid from Montgomery they are full. Only place I have seen or heard that. Any truth as far as you have heard. Thx

Hate he will not be coming to Auburn but when I found out the turds were also told to take a hike, you couldn't tickle me anymore if you stuck a feather up my arse.

I think our chances are better at signing Gary then they are at signing Davis. I hope however we're able to get both though.

Jim has the mom locked up & Dabo has the uncle locked up. Mom wins. Dabo is putting on one hell of a rehearsal for the uat job after Saban retires.

Jim has the mom locked up & Dabo has the uncle locked up. Mom wins. Dabo is putting on one hell of a rehearsal for the uat job after Saban retires.

Honestly, that concerns me. Can't believe I'm saying that but he has figured out the recruiting game and he's doing it at Clemson.

Honestly, that concerns me. Can't believe I'm saying that but he has figured out the recruiting game and he's doing it at Clemson.

I'm more concerned about Dabo where he is now since we have him scheduled in 6 or 7 months....and again a year after than. Maybe we can make him look beatable in the meantime.

Archived