Null

bigsixfive

2019 4* QB Bo Nix

All I’ll say is if we manage to play our way out of this there’s a serious issue with our staff. He’s a legacy, he’s incredibly good, and he reminds me of Stidham. Need to get him on board. 

• Like 5

I agree, Bo Nix is a legacy. If Gus some how allows Bo to slip through our fingers and signs else where, then there's something wrong with the way Gus recruits high school QB's.

• Like 1

I think most indicators point to Nix going to AU. Some folks just love to press the panic button.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JFDTiger80 said:

I think most indicators point to Nix going to AU. Some folks just love to press the panic button.

Really? Because some think FSU could steal him away. 

Heck. Far too many on this board want Gus fired. What kid wants to walk into that mess if he has other options? ( just half way kidding)...

• Like 3

15 hours ago, WarTim said:

Heck. Far too many on this board want Gus fired. What kid wants to walk into that mess if he has other options? ( just half way kidding)...

Fair post. I'm mad at him, but I don't want him fired. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

All I’ll say is if we manage to play our way out of this there’s a serious issue with our staff. He’s a legacy, he’s incredibly good, and he reminds me of Stidham. Need to get him on board. 

I think he is way more athletic and instinctive than stidham. As far as a passer that is hard to tell.

16 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Really? Because some think FSU could steal him away. 

There is always a possibility of Nix going to FSU, but it is a small one. Once Fields committed to UGA I think that lessens the chance of Nix considering anyone but AU seriously.

I think he continues to watch Chip work with Jarrett this year and commits early next year to the good guys. I think Chip will do a lot for us when it comes to QB crootin.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Harp_AU2013 said:

I think he continues to watch Chip work with Jarrett this year and commits early next year to the good guys. I think Chip will do a lot for us when it comes to QB crootin.

I am soooo hoping you are correct. :hellyeah:

57 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Next. 

Q: What do you get when your offensive genius head coach doesn't think that scoring points is a good strategy for winning football games?
A: Not Bo Nix

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Q: What do you get when your offensive genius head coach doesn't think that scoring points is a good strategy for winning football games?
A: Not Bo Nix

Add Pat to that answer. 

• Angry 1

Well we can be back in the picture if Gus is out though, right?

As long as we don't hire a HS coach or a 5-19 walking disaster?

• Like 2