Television Shows

50 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

I really enjoyed The Boys

However, on the lighter side, has anyone watched the Canadian series Letterkenny? Pretty funny.

Negative. Where can I find it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2019 at 3:28 PM, McLoofus said:

Carnival Row. Anyone? I'm only a little bit in. Not sure I love it. 

Never heard of will check it out.......just started watching The Ranch, holy cow Sam Elliot has aged well.

10 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

The canned laughter in that show drives me crazy. 

Tomorrow is the big day.......pumped for ya........haven't read any reviews and anxious to hear yours............this is my favorite time of year. Halloween and College Football right up to Pre-Spawn.

29 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Tomorrow is the big day.......pumped for ya........haven't read any reviews and anxious to hear yours............this is my favorite time of year. Halloween and College Football right up to Pre-Spawn.

Unfortunately, I don’t think we’ll make it. My wife has pneumonia, and likely not up to sitting in the theater for 3 hours. 

11 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Unfortunately, I don’t think we’ll make it. My wife has pneumonia, and likely not up to sitting in the theater for 3 hours. 

Sorry to hear that hope she has a speedy recovery.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

We tried it had the same problem wife couldn't stand it after 3 or 4 shows

The story line dance each episode is old quick........not to sound picky but the over use of the fbomb to the point of sounding forced and the oldest sons forced accent is magnified x 10 through my Turtle Beach headset.

• Like 1

I just finished Dexter. And....

giphy.gif

Couldn’t be happier to finally move on from it. Sorry, Dexter fans. The last half of the series was straight stinkeroo. That was the most ridiculous, laziest way to end a series that I may have ever seen. 

Edited by ShocksMyBrain

21 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

We tried it had the same problem wife couldn't stand it after 3 or 4 shows

Lmao part 3 episode 2 at the 20 min mark in the bar television is airing Auburn home football game........gets some decent air time😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

giphy.gif

Couldn’t be happier to finally move on from it. Sorry, Dexter fans. The last half of the series was straight stinkeroo. That was the most ridiculous, laziest way to end a series that I may have ever seen. 

Been meaning to watch Dexter...........nothing worse than getting invested in a show that has a crap ending.

9 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

giphy.gif

We watched the first couple seasons and enjoyed them, but then Netflix dropped it or something and we never went back. When the series concluded, the outrage was such that we never bothered once we had access to it again.

35 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

We watched the first couple seasons and enjoyed them, but then Netflix dropped it or something and we never went back. When the series concluded, the outrage was such that we never bothered once we had access to it again.

Binge watched The Office after wife sais they were taking it off soon.........one of the best shows ever..........Cookie Kev in the pic above reminded me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Binge watched The Office after wife sais they were taking it off soon.........one of the best shows ever..........Cookie Kev in the pic above reminded me.

I’ve probably watched the series a dozen times over the years. It really falls off after Michael leaves, but it’s still good for some laughs. 

31 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I’ve probably watched the series a dozen times over the years. It really falls off after Michael leaves, but it’s still good for some laughs. 

I agree first few after he left nearly quit watching...........then it sorta picked back up.........Watched the show when it first aired but got side tracked around the time Jim told Pam how he felt.

• 3 weeks later...

I watched two episodes of “Escape from Dannemorra” on the plane ride. (And a whole Alan Jackson concert). It’s on Showtime. It’s a good show so far. 

3 hours ago, alexava said:

I watched two episodes of “Escape from Dannemorra” on the plane ride. (And a whole Alan Jackson concert). It’s on Showtime. It’s a good show so far. 

Did you enjoy the Alan Jackson concert?........one of the all time best in my opinion.

1 hour ago, kevon67 said:

Did you enjoy the Alan Jackson concert?........one of the all time best in my opinion.

Yes but wish I’d found the show first. I really like it. I don’t know if you remember. It was a few years ago the ugliest woman in ny state works at a prison was screwing two prisoners then helped them escape   

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Yes but wish I’d found the show first. I really like it. I don’t know if you remember. It was a few years ago the ugliest woman in ny state works at a prison was screwing two prisoners then helped them escape   

Don't remember it......show sounds interesting........great vacation pics by the way.👍

• Like 1