You're Not Allowed to Give Reputation to This User

AUsince72

I come across this "warning" box from time to time.  However, normally I CAN like those posters (before and after).

What is this box about?

TIA

36 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

I come across this "warning" box from time to time.  However, normally I CAN like those posters (before and after).

What is this box about?

TIA

Sounds like some posters put in their setting they don't want their posts liked.

Just now, ellitor said:

Sounds like some posters put in their setting they don't want their posts liked.

If it happened consistently with the same poster I'd agree.  However, it happens "randomly"...  Example, a poster that I have liked several times before the "warning" and several times since the "warning"..

I'm sure that you're right and that's what it's for, but the randomness of it seems like maybe it's a glitch.

On 9/14/2016 at 3:11 PM, AUsince72 said:

What is this box about?

TIA

I saw somewhere that a poster can only pass out 10 likes per day. I don't know that from personal experience, I'm a grouchy old fart and have never seen 10 posts that I like in a single day.  :)

26 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I saw somewhere that a poster can only pass out 10 likes per day. I don't know that from personal experience, I'm a grouchy old fart and have never seen 10 posts that I like in a single day.  :)

Well, grouchy old fart...you get a Like for that one, hhahahahahahaa!

It's not for the like "limit"..I actually hit that limit often.  Apparently I'm easy to please.

I'm guessing it's meant to be set up by people that don't want to be a part of that system but sometimes just glitches in occasionally.  Seems even AU Family's unaware of it at the moment.

Archived