Saban and Sark Didn't get along

AU-24

13 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Saban and Sark didn't get along.... really?

Of course... there's no way that someone would choose the NFL over bama unless bama didn't want him around anymore.

On 2/9/2017 at 10:20 AM, lionheartkc said:

Of course... there's no way that someone would choose the NFL over bama unless bama didn't want him around anymore.

Lol

I honestly don't know if there would be anyone on Saban's staff that likes him and he wouldn't care. His public persona doesn't seem like it would do anything but foster ill feelings over a short time. He seems like the guy who walks by the water cooler and not only does conversation stop but everyone walks away. I'm sure a coach can learn a lot from him to be successful down the road the same as a student can learn from books. Come to think of it, Saban and books have the same traits. Absorb what they have to offer but further input is not required nor welcomed. 

9 hours ago, gr82be said:

I honestly don't know if there would be anyone on Saban's staff that likes him and he wouldn't care. His public persona doesn't seem like it would do anything but foster ill feelings over a short time. He seems like the guy who walks by the water cooler and not only does conversation stop but everyone walks away. I'm sure a coach can learn a lot from him to be successful down the road the same as a student can learn from books. Come to think of it, Saban and books have the same traits. Absorb what they have to offer but further input is not required nor welcomed. 

Read about his dolphin days. NOBODY wanted him around. I mean the guy walked right past a player having a seizure and kept coaching. If he wasn't at Bama, he wouldn't have any friends. Now he's basically a god

On 2/8/2017 at 9:28 PM, CameronCrazy said:

Typical Bammer spin! They'll never admit than anyone ever left Tuscaloosa for a better job. It's always because Nick Saban didn't want them.

I remember when Curry up and left to become head coach at Kentucky. That move really burned their monagaheelas. I'm sure I didn't spell that right, but you get the drift.

16 hours ago, milehighfan said:

I remember when Curry up and left to become head coach at Kentucky. That move really burned their monagaheelas. I'm sure I didn't spell that right, but you get the drift.

Don't forget Dennis Franchione. If only UTx had snagged Saban--they were so damn close. That would have cemented the Capstone to Stepping Stone meme.

2 hours ago, meh130 said:

Don't forget Dennis Franchione. If only UTx had snagged Saban--they were so damn close. That would have cemented the Capstone to Stepping Stone meme.

Yeah, I forgot about Franchione. But Curry's departure was to take over the head coaching job of the Wildcats football team, not their basketball team.

Archived