Baseball v South Alabama

Notice that the game is on SEC+ this afternoon.

South Alabama has a pretty good record against AU in recent years....just wondering about how our questionable pitching staff will handle this game.  Expect we might see a number of guys out there today.

I see there is a chance of rain this afternoon.....time for a rain dance ..?

Unfortunately we have a game tomorrow against a pretty good team...Kennesaw State.

Checked SEC network and see that we are in a rain delay. 

I'm the bad luck charm. Right as I tuned it they hit a homer. Not a bad outing at all fothe Camacho though, he may be our weekday guy

USA leading 1-0 in top 5.  Christian Camacho pitched the first 4 innings for us, and has now been replaced by Elliot Anderson.  Auburn has three hits.

Disappointing to say the least. Our pitching staff is better than last year but still has a looooong ways to go. 

Needing a "mercy rule"......this is awful.   South Alabama is something like 6-5 and just beating the cover off the ball against our pitchers.

How many pitchers did we sign this year....thought it was nearly a dozen ?.    I know there is a difference between HS and college but this group of young pitchers is really disappointing. 

Archived