2018 4* CB Jordan Miner

ellitor

DB high on Auburn opts to lay low

Auburn defensive back target Jordan Miner will make a stable, calculated decision. He wants to take all five official visits, which will include one of the programs he ultimately commits to and signs with. The cornerback doesn’t want to do interviews during the recruiting process because he doesn’t want to lead any fan base astray.

Miner revealed this message through a now-deleted tweet, but that falls in line with his approach at the Under Armour camp a few weeks ago in Orlando.

The 6-foot-1, 180-pound cornerback went about his business without much vocal interaction. He broke up pass after pass in 7-on-7 drills thanks to his lanky frame and impressive recovery speed, which showcased itself in a top-eight finish of the iLLSPEED agility competition.

Auburn likely will be one of those five schools to receive an official visit from Miner, though it’s unofficial. Miner doesn’t appear likely to say publicly when those visits will take place.

The 4-star cornerback has offers from Florida, Auburn, North Carolina, Ole Miss, Oregon, Penn State, South Carolina and a handful of others. Once he narrows his official visit list, Auburn likely will be in good shape.

I like his size a lot. If it is correct, 6'1" is good for a CB. I think he has really good ball awareness. I love that he looks at the ball and doesn't just stare at the receiver. He seems multi-talented, with good speed, good hands and he has special team skills too. Sign him up. Please.

Tall corners make a defense that much better . Hips don't lie.. hips are the difference in a great corner and mediocre. Fast hips are a must for an all sec corner 

Archived