Believing the Russian ‘Hacking’ Claim

AUFAN78

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You frequently make me look brilliant.

:bs:

51 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Totally irrelevant.

Russian interference in our election is unacceptable, period.

You forgot to add the truth my Auburn Brother Homie. Had Hillary won it would not mean a damn thing. Bidness as usually........

I do find it interesting that when the US interferes with other people's elections nobody gets much upset.  In particular, I recall that Obama actively supported the "stay" vote for Brexit and even threatened the Brits if they voted to pull out of the EU. Now that's what I call interfering.  

http://www.mediaite.com/online/uk-leader-brexit-got-a-boost-after-obama-threatened-us-not-to-do-it/

And of course there was the money sent to Israel in hopes of swaying the election....   http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/state-dept-350k-group-built-campaign-structure-used-against-election-israels

Not saying I approve of what the Russians did ...and do...but even people who barely keep up with the news like so many on this forum could not have missed the US actions....which must have been illegal somewhere?  

23 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You forgot to add the truth my Auburn Brother Homie. Had Hillary won it would not mean a damn thing. Bidness as usually........

I disagree.

Obviously, since they were trying to help Trump, it would lose a lot of it's impact, but it would still be a big deal.

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

You prove my point.

Yeah right. :-\

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I disagree.

You can not believe that BS. You are way to smart for that Homie. You know well that three articles would not have been printed had Hill won. Help Trump is laughable. The man or no one else had a clue he could win.

12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

You can not believe that BS. You are way to smart for that Homie. You know well that three articles would not have been printed had Hill won. Help Trump is laughable. The man or no one else had a clue he could win.

Yeah, just like the way they press laid off the Monica Lewinsky scandal. :-\

And the Russians were trying to help Trump regardless who thought he may actually win. So that statement is neither laughable or logical.

The debate should be over about what Russia did or didn't do to affect the election. We know who they helped and hurt. The focus now should be, and it hardly gets talked about here is WHY? What the hell was in it for them? 

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Yeah, just like the way they press laid off the Monica Lewinsky scandal. :-\

And the Russians were trying to help Trump regardless who thought he may actually win. So that statement is neither laughable or logical.

The Lewinsky thing was real Homer. Remember the evidence.

17 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

The Lewinsky thing was real Homer. Remember the evidence.

Sure it was.  After it was investigated and proven real.  

On 5/28/2017 at 5:54 PM, homersapien said:

Good grief.

Who said anything about "Russians hacking voting machines"?  Voting machines aren't connected to the internet.  

Are you trying to be cute?

Are you competing with 78 for official forum idiot?

To AUFAN78:

Upon further reflection, you were correct to call this BS.

For some reason, I got the notion that you agreed with AU64 that the Russian "hacking" scandal was about them interferring with the vote tabulation. It was probably because you started the thread with the OP and I hadn't read your link yet.  I stupidly assumed 64 was referring directly to that link with his comments.

Anyway, I now realize that's not the case you were making. 

I was totally wrong to include you in believing such a claim - which  did insult our intelligence - and I sincerely apologize for doing so. While we often disagree, you do present thoughtful opinions.  Next time I'll do my homework and at least read your link before jumping on you.  I screwed up.  That was BS.

I am shocked that people still don't believe that Russia influenced our election, I thought that was a given by now.  I guess Trump supporters are special and only believe his tweets.  I can understand being a strong Republican or Democratic supporter, but this guy puts up so many red flags.  He is not a Republican, but he used the party to rally single issue voters in certain states.  

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

To AUFAN78:

Upon further reflection, you were correct to call this BS.

For some reason, I got the notion that you agreed with AU64 that the Russian "hacking" scandal was about them interferring with the vote tabulation. It was probably because you started the thread with the OP and I hadn't read your link yet.  I stupidly assumed 64 was referring directly to that link with his comments.

Anyway, I now realize that's not the case you were making. 

I was totally wrong to include you in believing such a claim - which  did insult our intelligence - and I sincerely apologize for doing so. While we often disagree, you do present thoughtful opinions.  Next time I'll do my homework and at least read your link before jumping on you.  I screwed up.  That was BS.

Way to man up Homes!!!  Much appreciated. :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, auburnphan said:

I am shocked that people still don't believe that Russia influenced our election, I thought that was a given by now.  I guess Trump supporters are special and only believe his tweets.  I can understand being a strong Republican or Democratic supporter, but this guy puts up so many red flags.  He is not a Republican, but he used the party to rally single issue voters in certain states.  

I think some (Tex for example) still buy into the theory that Seth Rich sent the documents to Wiki and it had nothing to do with Russia as reported by Julian Assange. Who knows what is actually true, but the following story on Fox and the Seth Rich saga is an interesting read nonetheless. Part I and II of the OAN report are particularly entertaining.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/05/will_this_be_emthe_week_that_wasem_for_the_fox_news_channel.html

Archived