***Auburn vs. Georgia Southern -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Nate Craig Meyers was on the field during that TD for those interested.

But not targeted that I saw.  And Stidham didn't go through his progressions to even see if he was open.   In some of those he didn't need to but he will as the season progresses.  

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DAG said:

Hopefully we can build some confidence now ...everyone chill. 31-7 and we are playing very average . Let the team grow 

Exactly. This 2nd half can be huge going into the Clemson game for our offense. In the words of Aaron Rodgers...RELAX

4 minutes ago, AUgrunt said:

Dr. Andrews has a bat-belt.

Was thinking the exact same thing....lol

Just now, TitanTiger said:

You'd think we were up 10-7 at the half.

I mean, yes the offense isn't doing anything exotic and yes we're making some dumb mistakes.  But geez, people.

You know how it works around here TT.  Many folks are paranoid and just waiting for the implosion.

That drive looked a lot more like what I have been expecting

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

But not targeted that I saw.  And Stidham didn't go through his progressions to even see if he was open.   In some of those he didn't need to but he will as the season progresses.  

Missing the forest for all the trees.

It was a wide open pass that resulted in a TD.

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

Really?

Yes really. I try not to mislead people as much as Gus does about injuries and suspensions! lol. :jossun:

Another sack by the defense and they take him down on consecutive plays.   4th and 28 and Georgia Southern will be punting from their endzone.

5 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Welcome and believe it or not we're all Auburn fans. Just doesn't look obvious all the time. 

Anyone on the board live up in Wisconsin.  I'm looking for someone to watch these games with.  Always just my wife and me watching.  

"hey Marlon"... "yea Jeff".... "meet me at the QB".... "Ok"

Just now, WisconsinTiger25 said:

Anyone on the board live up in Wisconsin.  I'm looking for someone to watch these games with.  Always just my wife and me watching.  

Not me but I am a huge Packers fan. ;D

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Wait..........you mean adults that can dish but not take? People that can't take criticism? Or even differing opinions? Never.....

Well, mostly people that only show up to complain and be negative whether it makes any damn sense or not.

Archived