Bama v Texas A&M

FoundationEagle

Refs unreal in the tank for the turds already. 

Ridiculously clear batted ball on a fumble not called. Clearly seen by atleast 2 refs. Intentional non call

Some of the most blatant holding I've ever witnessed, not called yet 

Extremely blatant block in the back on a bama punt return right in front of the ball carrier, of course...you guessed it...no call 

Wonder how much all that costs?

1 minute ago, FoundationEagle said:

Refs unreal in the tank for the turds already. 

Ridiculously clear batted ball on a fumble not called. Clearly seen by atleast 2 refs. Intentional non call

Some of the most blatant holding I've ever witnessed, not called yet 

Extremely blatant block in the back on a bama punt return right in front of the ball carrier, of course...you guessed it...no call 

Wonder how much all that costs?

It doesn't matter what it costs the REC. It is worth it in the end. 

Do people even watch Bama games anymore? What's the point?

• WarTiger changed the title to Bama v Texas A&M

They seriously have to have low ratings. No one outside of the two teams playing would want to watch this.

19 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

This is my first one this year.  I knew they paid off the SEC, but this is absolutely mind boggling no one has proven this amount of extremely blatant favoritism

1 hour ago, caleb1633 said:

bama fans do. And possibly self-hating AU fans. I usually avoid FB during game times due to the circle jerk. 

It is amazing just how bad Jalen Hurts is.  Just goes to show Alabama has no need for a QB.  This guy could not make the practice squad on an NFL team

2 minutes ago, WeagleAU said:

It is amazing just how bad Jalen Hurts is.  Just goes to show Alabama has no need for a QB.  This guy could not make the practice squad on an NFL team

He is actually pretty decent with running and hitting deep balls, but it's not hard to hit wide open receivers behind a line that is allowed to do whatever is necessary to protect him penalty free.   He may look a lot different at a different school

1 hour ago, caleb1633 said:

They seriously have to have low ratings. No one outside of the two teams playing would want to watch this.

My Dad went to A&M.....I've been a fan all my life. So....I'm watching. 

41 minutes ago, WeagleAU said:

You're joking right?  

I live about an hour from CS and work with a lot of Aggies so I am watching. My daughter may go there as well since she wants to be a veterinarian.

How cool is that??  The 12th man  on TAMU blocked a punt.  

If you don't know the story, they always have a walk-on selected from a tryout, who wears #12.  He plays on all special teams.  

2 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

I live about an hour from CS and work with a lot of Aggies so I am watching. My daughter may go there as well since she wants to be a veterinarian.

Mine is thinking AU or TAMU as well

Archived