Bammer Excuse Thread

AUFlyer99

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, augrad68 said:

I watched it with 2 Bammers and according to them, the officials were the problem.

They weren’t the problem they were the only thing that kept them from a total destruction. I could not the even count the number of holds they got away with or the number of pass interference. Then the quack call on the fumbled snap. The refs did all they could but it wasn’t enough to overcome our players and coaches . WDE

15 minutes ago, augrad68 said:

I watched it with 2 Bammers and according to them, the officials were the problem.

I'm hearing the same thing. What do they smoke during games??? Must be some good stuff 

2 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Yea well now he may only have to worry about an outback bowl lol ? 

I would love to see an Ohio State / Alabama Outback Bowl at 11am.  

Some are actually blaming it on Hurts.  They are saying he was awful.  Clay Travis agreed calling his play "atrocious".   I thought Hurts played a helluva game.  Yeah he missed a few passes but he was pressured all night.  He had his normal good rushing game. 

They can excuse all they want.  My response, “But I thought you were a Championship team?  Don’t championship teams overcome adversity and don’t make mistakes?”

Oh the arrogance!!  I love beating them because of it!  There was someone who commented on a post on fb that said, “Alabama should get into the playoff because they’re Alabama.”  smh

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

“Yeah but the helmet slipped off Stidham when Raashan forcefully extracted it from his head.”

This was another point in the game that I wanted to punch Danielson in the throat, acting as if tackling the QB by his head, and then trying to rip his head off is a perfectly normal tackle.

Speaking of arrogance- I believe if we played Bama again tomorrow, we'd beat them even worse. We're that kind of team right now. I wouldn't have said this is '13. War Eagle.

1 hour ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

It's unreal how arrogant the Georgia fans are about next week....unreal 

PLEASE may it continue, and may we rise above it. Just made the mistake of visiting their trash-talking boards. They are...just can't speak it. Need a shower now. 

2 hours ago, around4ever said:

Some are actually blaming it on Hurts.  They are saying he was awful.  Clay Travis agreed calling his play "atrocious".   I thought Hurts played a helluva game.  Yeah he missed a few passes but he was pressured all night.  He had his normal good rushing game. 

I am hearing the same thing..."TFNQ Lost the game for us with his fumbles and bad snaps." Updykes still dont like Black Males as QB of their beloved tide.

1 hour ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

It's unreal how arrogant the Georgia fans are about next week....unreal 

It may be why we beat them again. They just assume they are better than us...based on nothing really.

5 hours ago, around4ever said:

Screenshot_20171125-205734.png

Archived