2019 4* WR Jashawn Sheffield Commits to AU!!!

WFE12

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Jashawn & family have arrived for his OV free from Keith.

Awesome let’s bring in another one! I like him a lot. Keep the momentum!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

So many ways to take this!

On a recruiting forum I would think imminent Commit or Imminent Decommit are the only options. He's not committed sooo...

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

On a recruiting forum I would think imminent Commit or Imminent Decommit are the only options. He's not committed sooo...

Daniel Bryan dot gif

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

One of the best commitment announcements ever. Sincere, fun, and classy. Welcome to Auburn, Sheffield family! WDE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9-324-923iowerweriorweioerio3994oppowqqwpoqw LETSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN SHEFFIELD!!!!!!!!!!! 

russ.gif

sein.gif

For a “goober” Coach Brown sure is slaying it for the safety position.  We getting stacked boys!

plus dean and Davis back there this year should/will be up for all conf honors. 

The future is getting bright my friends

3 minutes ago, corchjay said:

For a “goober” Coach Brown sure is slaying it for the safety position.  We getting stacked boys!

plus dean and Davis back there this year should/will be up for all conf honors. 

The future is getting bright my friends

WO WO WO!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE COACH?!?!??! No love to one Kodi Burns?! He was primary! The guy is developing in to one of the best recruiters on our staff baby!!! KODI!!! KODI!! KODI!!! He has come a long way. So proud of him. WOOO!!! LETS GOOOO!!! Love our core recruiters of T will, Garner, Woodson, Porter and KOOOOOOOOOOODI!! We are stacked to the brim with good recruiters.

Just now, corchjay said:

Just about 25 years since we've had an all-american safety.  It's long over due.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

WO WO WO!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE COACH?!?!??! No love to one Kodi Burns?! He was primary! The guy is developing in to one of the best recruiters in the south baby!!! KODI!!! KODI!! KODI!!! He has come a long way. So proud of him.

Love it.  But Kodi ruined Mobile lol.  People have no clue what they are talking about half the time

5 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Love it.  But Kodi ruined Mobile lol.  People have no clue what they are talking about half the time

Ruined? No. Was he told he was not welcomed back on a couple campuses? Yes.

Gus listened to the coaches in the area and switched recruiting areas.

7 minutes ago, corchjay said:

GUIIIIIIIIIIIILTY lol!!!!!! I was one of the ones who was furious about Kodi. But man Gus really is showing a knack for unearthing some really good recruiters giving them time when they are unproven. Twill, Kodi and Woodson were not big names on a national scale and look how taking a chance on them is starting to pay off.

Kirby must be having some serious indigestion with us pulling in some of Georgia's top shelf talent! Welcome aboard Mr. Sheffield I look forward to seeing you lock down receivers left and right!

16 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Ruined? No. Was he told he was not welcomed back on a couple campuses? Yes.

Gus listened to the coaches in the area and switched recruiting areas.

This is true. Lord knows I hate to agree with bird but...................

If you see something elsewhere, do NOT post here.

Just be patient and wait.

Please. Nothing is official. NOTHING.

-KN.......................................

Keef just posted this on 247. Oops. Looks like whoever put that on youtube was not supposed to do that yet.

12 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If you see something elsewhere, do NOT post here.

-KN.......................................

Keef just posted this on 247. Oops. Looks like whoever put that on youtube was not supposed to do that yet.

Not seeing it much elsewhere- we are one of the only sites to know this right now....

How did you find that video Bird. Keith posted this 25 minutes ago...

Thing looks very good. But I can't tell you when something might go down.

I thought today. But I can't promise it. AU is in great shape.

If you see something elsewhere, do NOT post here. I'm talking about a video of any kind.

I will be able to elaborate more at another time.

Still looks great for AU -- that's what you really need to know.

-KN

No one has committed .... That's all I can say.

Until a kid Tweets something out.

Let's not ruin someone's moment.

The staff & Jashawn doesn't consider the above video as officially committed. False alarm for the moment.

Archived