2019 5* WR Jadon Haselwood

ellitor

1 hour ago, CR said:

No way I would blame ANY offensive player for going to OK. Riley is gonna have them ready every year.

FINALLY! A choice by a WR I agree with. MUCH MUCH better place from him to go. It would of been a mistake for a WR of his talent to go to AU, Georgia or The U. He is going to kill it there.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

FINALLY! A choice by a WR I agree with. MUCH MUCH better place from him to go. It would of been a mistake for a WR of his talent to go to AU, Georgia or The U. He is going to kill it there.

He needed to go to a team with two footballs.  He will not be happy playing with all the talent they have at WR.

2 hours ago, LakeBum said:

He needed to go to a team with two footballs.  He will not be happy playing with all the talent they have at WR.

They throw it enough to where he will be happy. Plus their best WR Hollywood Brown is going pro. 

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

FINALLY! A choice by a WR I agree with.

You didn't agree with Ross going to Clemson? They always have a WR or 2 that has really good seasons each year.

51 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You didn't agree with Ross going to Clemson? They always have a WR or 2 that has really good seasons each year.

This class. But taking the O and B glasses off from Ross and last years cycle He dodged a huge bullet by not coming here. Clemson is WR U right now. He will be a high draft pick in a couple of years. We would of just seen him block here or whatever. There is no worse duo than Gus and WRs lol..... Having said that I STILL REALLY REALLY want Pickens because it is a nice feather in our cap.

21 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

We would of just seen him block here or whatever.

Because block is all we saw Seth Williams do. :thumbsdown:

21 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georgia-football/watch-5-star-wr-jadon-haselwood-explains-why-he-didnt-go-to-georgia-calls-staff-fake/

start at about the 10:00 minute mark is where he starts talking about the UGA staff being fake. Just found this interesting....

Be so funny if Smart delivered pretty much the same results as Richt, after all the yammering about how he's the one to finally bring Georgia to the promised land.

• WarTiger changed the title to Jadon Haselwood speaks about uga

Personally cant stand Kirby and UGA fans have only gotten that much worse since their SEC Championship in 2017. I'm hearing things like good riddance on Fields leaving from the same folks who were bragging he was the next Cam/ Deshaun Watson when they signed him. Same comments on Haselwood. Now it's that hes such a thug and they didnt want him anyway. 

26 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Be so funny if Smart delivered pretty much the same results as Richt, after all the yammering about how he's the one to finally bring Georgia to the promised land.

He is well on his way. 

53 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Well....he hasnt been able to win the big one yet....and yes his recruiting has been stellar.....i think his best team and chance he may have possibly ever had has sailed with 2017 season

30 minutes ago, twilli13 said:

Personally cant stand Kirby and UGA fans have only gotten that much worse since their SEC Championship in 2017. I'm hearing things like good riddance on Fields leaving from the same folks who were bragging he was the next Cam/ Deshaun Watson when they signed him. Same comments on Haselwood. Now it's that hes such a thug and they didnt want him anyway. 

That drives me nuts,,,,,,Especially with Fields.....he is a generational talent IMO. Yes they have a good QB in Fromm but to lose him is a very bad loss. BTW have any pof you watched the new season of QB 1 with Fields>??? I was highly impressed with him and his family even more so after watching that. Great young man and I wish him all the best

On 1/13/2019 at 2:46 PM, AUwent said:

Richt had a better record to the same point. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2019 at 1:46 PM, AUwent said:

Well, so far he hasn’t been able to beat bama. And unless things change, like Saban stepping down, it doesn't appear it will happen very often.

1 hour ago, milehighfan said:

Well, so far he hasn’t been able to beat bama. And unless things change, like Saban stepping down, it doesn't appear it will happen very often.

Yeah. If it wasn't for saban, richt and smart would both have national titles. 

So this guy turned down UGa....which might explain them putting the more or less last minute press on Pickens.

Likely could not have taken them both :dunno: for a team that mostly runs the ball anyway.   See that leading receiver had 44 receptions....and top two are back I guess. 

On 1/6/2019 at 11:19 PM, Mikey said:

Lol, Creed Hero Seth Williams caught like 10 passes against legit comp this year.

He’s not a factor at this point.

1 hour ago, L I G E R said:
On 1/6/2019 at 10:19 PM, Mikey said:

Lol, Creed Hero Seth Williams caught like 10 passes against legit comp this year.

He’s not a factor at this point.

You both take obnoxious stances.

On 1/16/2019 at 9:14 PM, alexava said:

Richt had a better record to the same point. 

And he didn’t have to deal with Saban to win titles most of his career.

When he did, it didn’t end well for him.

Archived