Will we see Lashlee in the SEC again?

ToomersStreet

Just something I have been thinking about recently.  Lashlee made a big jump  going from UCONN to SMU.  He could probably do really well there.  We know that originally the only way Lashlee originally wanted to leave Auburn was as a HC at  a good program.  then after the 2015 season it looked like  he was willing to  take  any HC job, and then ultimately had to leave and take any OC job available.  So I am assuming Rhett  still wants to be a HC somewhere and he most likely wont get that opportunity as SMU's OC.  So if he does well over the next couple seasons, does anyone see another SEC HC bringing Rhett on to run his offense?  Orgeron coud get desperate if Ensminger doesn't work  out.  What about Barry  Odom picking him up if Dooley doesn't work? 

5 minutes ago, ToomersStreet said:

Just something I have been thinking about recently.  Lashlee made a big jump  going from UCONN to SMU.  He could probably do really well there.  We know that originally the only way Lashlee originally wanted to leave Auburn was as a HC at  a good program.  then after the 2015 season it looked like  he was willing to  take  any HC job, and then ultimately had to leave and take any OC job available.  So I am assuming Rhett  still wants to be a HC somewhere and he most likely wont get that opportunity as SMU's OC.  So if he does well over the next couple seasons, does anyone see another SEC HC bringing Rhett on to run his offense?  Orgeron coud get desperate if Ensminger doesn't work  out.  What about Barry  Odom picking him up if Dooley doesn't work? 

Good thing JJ is gone I suppose...... Otherwise we could guess who AU's next head coach would be.

:beer2:

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

Good thing JJ is gone I suppose...... Otherwise we could guess who AU's next head coach would be.

:beer2:

This makes me angry only because it's true.

Just now, ToomersStreet said:

This makes me angry only because it's true.

Luckily, Greene seems to be of a different mold.

Ole Miss seems like a logical fit.  Offense shouldn’t be ole miss’s problems this year though.  Arkansas would be my next guess but that would be like working at Auburn under Gus.  Only HC chance would have to be Vandy.

Archived