Why Russia Will Help the Democrats Next

homersapien

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

You are so funny. ;D

:comfort:

Listen to us, and you’ll be fine. I use to think like you too (that I’m always right and in need of no advice). Luckily, I learned at a young age.

For some people though, wisdom comes late.

20 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Listen to us, and you’ll be fine. I use to think like you too (that I’m always right and in need of no advice). Luckily, I learned at a young age.

For some people though, wisdom comes late.

Let's make sure I've got this right.

I lack the ability to post something "more intellectually demanding". Also, I use "porous logic" and lack "wisdom" , all because of the following sentence:

Interesting "big picture" perspective on foreign election interference and why a weak response is so dangerous to the U.S.

My dear boy, you seem to have a serious 'butt hurt' problem concerning me.  Maybe you should just avoid engaging me until you are older?  :comfort:

But it's still funny. :laugh: 

(Loved the irony of you suggesting this topic should be in the "smack talk" forum, as if it makes a difference with you.) 

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

Let's make sure I've got this right.

I lack the ability to post something "more intellectually demanding". Also, I use "porous logic" and lack "wisdom" , all because of the following sentence:

Interesting "big picture" perspective on foreign election interference and why a weak response is so dangerous to the U.S.

My dear boy, you seem to have a serious 'butt hurt' problem concerning me.  Maybe you should just avoid engaging me until you are older?  :comfort:

But it's still funny. :laugh: 

(Loved the irony of you suggesting this topic should be in the "smack talk" forum, as if it makes a difference with you.) 

Your conscious and logic will continue to erode if you do not acknowledge your flaws that are clearly evident, and not just evident to me. Other people see it. We will continue calling you on it, believe that.

This isn’t smack talk. You need to pay close attention.

19 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Your conscious and logic will continue to erode if you do not acknowledge your flaws that are clearly evident, and not just evident to me. Other people see it. We will continue calling you on it, believe that.

This isn’t smack talk. You need to pay close attention.

You mean like using the term "election" in the general sense?   :laugh:

And speaking of paying attention to the forum, you're the one who's looking for an excuse - any excuse - to start with the insults.  This thread is a classic example.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

And speaking of paying attention to the forum, you're the one who's looking for an excuse - any excuse - to start with the insults.  This thread is a classic example.

The last laugh is on you and the Dems.  HRC similarly blurs the distinction between "campaign" and "election" as she travels the globe making her case for another attempt at the WH in 2020.   She's convinced all the libs that her vote count was changed by DJT's "colllllluuuuuusion" with the Ruskies and all you do is help to perpetuate that conviction.

See ya' in 2020 when HRC stumbles out on stage to make her case again.  #shewon'tgoaway

#MAGA, #KAMG

22 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

The last laugh is on you and the Dems.  HRC similarly blurs the distinction between "campaign" and "election" as she travels the globe making her case for another attempt at the WH in 2020.   She's convinced all the libs that her vote count was changed by DJT's "colllllluuuuuusion" with the Ruskies and all you do is help to perpetuate that conviction.

See ya' in 2020 when HRC stumbles out on stage to make her case again.  #shewon'tgoaway

#MAGA, #KAMG

Where in the hell did you get this fantasy that HRC is running again?  There's been zero indication that she will and your assumption that she's convinced people of vote count changes is beyond stupid.  No one of any consequence has said anything about vote changes except for DJT and his incessant need to spout off about illegals voting because he lost the popular vote. 

Seriously man, make an educated argument for once on this forum.

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

We want to help you.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Where in the hell did you get this fantasy that HRC is running again?  There's been zero indication that she will and your assumption that she's convinced people of vote count changes is beyond stupid.  No one of any consequence has said anything about vote changes except for DJT and his incessant need to spout off about illegals voting because he lost the popular vote. 

Seriously man, make an educated argument for once on this forum.

For being such an ignorant paper boy let me set you straight again, like I did in the Harley Davidson thread.

1) The Dems raised $1.4 billion in the 2016 election.....all because of HRC's and Bill's connections, not anyone else's.  2016 was her year "to break the glass ceiling".  The Dems were in a financial bind then and she rescued them while coaxing numerous concessions that undermined the BS campaign, ie, HRC colluded with her fellow libs to eliminate the competition within her own party.  The Dem party is currently in the same financial hurt and the Billary organization is currently the only one that might save them.  She's salivating at the opportunity to spend other peoples' money to get back in the election game.  She has destined herself "to break the glass ceiling".  This is just common sense.  Do you really think Tom Perez, Kamala Harris, Kirsten Gillibrand or Corey Booker can raise this kind of money ?  Not hardly.  Only the Clintons can and if you think she has given up, then you're fooling yourself.  For HRC and Bill to raise this kind of cash took decades.  No one else has made this kind of preparation in lieu of her candidacy.

2) For the past 1 1/2 years HRC has gone around the globe explaining why others lost the 2016 election for her.  To my recollection, her loss has never been her fault.  She's up to reason 365 by now, one for each day of the year.  She's even selling a fund-raising calendar promoting those reasons (well, okay, maybe this comment about the calendar isn't true).  All of these were reasons why voters decided to not vote for her, ie, vote count change against her.  This has been HRC's consistent argument which she has driven home almost every day for the past 18 months among sympathetic Dems so that she continues to foment their discontent, possibly/probably that they might support her should she run again in 2020.

3) Even your fellow libs recognize that she will probably run in 2020.  I suggest that you read what a vocal 2008,2016 Hillary supporter has said about HRC's preparations to run again in 2020.  I'm not the one saying it, it's your own fellow libs.  https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hillary-clinton-secretly-planning-to-run-in-2020/

4) HRC has publicly stated that the DJT campaign colluded with Russia to cause her loss.  In her words, "I'm convinced of it." 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/09/12/exclusive-hillary-clinton-trump-associates-russia-sanders-democrat-president-losing-election-2016/649864001/

You should turn in your press badge and start hurling papers again.

29 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

For being such an ignorant paper boy let me set you straight again, like I did in the Harley Davidson thread.

1) The Dems raised $1.4 billion in the 2016 election.....all because of HRC's and Bill's connections, not anyone else's.  2016 was her year "to break the glass ceiling".  The Dems were in a financial bind then and she rescued them while coaxing numerous concessions that undermined the BS campaign, ie, HRC colluded with her fellow libs to eliminate the competition within her own party.  The Dem party is currently in the same financial hurt and the Billary organization is currently the only one that might save them.  She's salivating at the opportunity to spend other peoples' money to get back in the election game.  She has destined herself "to break the glass ceiling".  This is just common sense.  Do you really think Tom Perez, Kamala Harris, Kirsten Gillibrand or Corey Booker can raise this kind of money ?  Not hardly.  Only the Clintons can and if you think she has given up, then you're fooling yourself.  For HRC and Bill to raise this kind of cash took decades.  No one else has made this kind of preparation in lieu of her candidacy.

2) For the past 1 1/2 years HRC has gone around the globe explaining why others lost the 2016 election for her.  To my recollection, her loss has never been her fault.  She's up to reason 365 by now, one for each day of the year.  She's even selling a fund-raising calendar promoting those reasons (well, okay, maybe this comment about the calendar isn't true).  All of these were reasons why voters decided to not vote for her, ie, vote count change against her.  This has been HRC's consistent argument which she has driven home almost every day for the past 18 months among sympathetic Dems so that she continues to foment their discontent, possibly/probably that they might support her should she run again in 2020.

3) Even your fellow libs recognize that she will probably run in 2020.  I suggest that you read what a vocal 2008,2016 Hillary supporter has said about HRC's preparations to run again in 2020.  I'm not the one saying it, it's your own fellow libs.  https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hillary-clinton-secretly-planning-to-run-in-2020/

4) HRC has publicly stated that the DJT campaign colluded with Russia to cause her loss.  In her words, "I'm convinced of it." 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/09/12/exclusive-hillary-clinton-trump-associates-russia-sanders-democrat-president-losing-election-2016/649864001/

You should turn in your press badge and start hurling papers again.

Lets answer these point by point:

1)  Everything in your first point besides what she raised in 2016 is pure conjecture on your part, not "common sense" as you put it.  You are simply guessing without any kind of logical proof or a hint of accuracy.  If anything, HRC was the logical candidate for Dems in 2008, but we know how that turned out.

2)  You're moving the goalposts here.  Originally you said "She's convinced all the libs that her vote count was changed by DJT's "colllllluuuuuusion" with the Ruskies and all you do is help to perpetuate that conviction."

Yeah, no she hasn't.  She may go around talking about it, but that doesn't mean she's convinced anyone of anything.  Believe it or not, voters have the ability to make their own decisions (see our current POTUS for proof).

In fact, there are a large portion of liberal voters who simply call her out for running a crappy campaign.  Here's a couple of pieces from liberal leaning sources just so don't think I'm making this up.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-hillary-clinton-lost-bad-campaign-perspec-20161114-story.html

https://nypost.com/2017/04/18/hillary-ran-the-worst-presidential-campaign-ever/

3)  As long as we're posting links, here's one from a Dem strategist calling the fantasy of HRC running again a pipe dream.

http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/396098-dem-strategist-rumors-of-hillary-2020-run-are-a-pipe-dream

And here's the lady herself saying she's done.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/17/hillary-clinton-says-she-will-not-run-again-for-president-but-will-continue-to-call-out-trump.html

4)  Well we do know that Russia launched a campaign to interfere with our elections.  We also know that they favored Trump over Hillary.  This isn't up for debate.  Our intelligence community and the U.S. Senate have each said the same.

Whether or not DJT colluded is being investigated by Mueller.  Hillary isn't the only one convinced of it mind you, but that doesn't make it true until Mueller's full report comes and we can see the details for ourselves.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Lets answer these point by point:

1)  Everything in your first point besides what she raised in 2016 is pure conjecture on your part, not "common sense" as you put it.  You are simply guessing without any kind of logical proof or a hint of accuracy.  If anything, HRC was the logical candidate for Dems in 2008, but we know how that turned out.

2)  You're moving the goalposts here.  Originally you said "She's convinced all the libs that her vote count was changed by DJT's "colllllluuuuuusion" with the Ruskies and all you do is help to perpetuate that conviction."

Yeah, no she hasn't.  She may go around talking about it, but that doesn't mean she's convinced anyone of anything.  Believe it or not, voters have the ability to make their own decisions (see our current POTUS for proof).

In fact, there are a large portion of liberal voters who simply call her out for running a crappy campaign.  Here's a couple of pieces from liberal leaning sources just so don't think I'm making this up.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-hillary-clinton-lost-bad-campaign-perspec-20161114-story.html

https://nypost.com/2017/04/18/hillary-ran-the-worst-presidential-campaign-ever/

3)  As long as we're posting links, here's one from a Dem strategist calling the fantasy of HRC running again a pipe dream.

http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/396098-dem-strategist-rumors-of-hillary-2020-run-are-a-pipe-dream

And here's the lady herself saying she's done.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/17/hillary-clinton-says-she-will-not-run-again-for-president-but-will-continue-to-call-out-trump.html

4)  Well we do know that Russia launched a campaign to interfere with our elections.  We also know that they favored Trump over Hillary.  This isn't up for debate.  Our intelligence community and the U.S. Senate have each said the same.

Whether or not DJT colluded is being investigated by Mueller.  Hillary isn't the only one convinced of it mind you, but that doesn't make it true until Mueller's full report comes and we can see the details for ourselves.

1) Some people just don't see the forest for the trees.  Please, oh please, keep your head in the sand and let HRC's campaign sneak up on you like a rabid dog.  She's gonna bite every last one of you libs one last time in 2020.  Again, fund raising is critical and she's the one (along with Bill) to accomplish the amount of cash to achieve this.  To think such is common sense and to not do so is denial.

2) In case you haven't kept up with the news for the past 1 1/2 years ALL the liberal news media have promoted the idea that the DJT campaign colllllluuuuuded with the Ruskies.  80% of liberals believe that DJT himself (see link), not including his campaign, did something either illegal or unethical in concert with the Russians when no such evidence exists.  The FAKE NEWS media have promoted this 24/7/365, aside from HRC.  The media speak on behalf of the liberal cause in case you didn't know.  AND, in case you didn't know, HRC's efforts to promote the FAKE NEWS concept of colllluuuuuuuuusion have resulted in a federal investigation.  So she's faked the DOJ and the Dems well enough to divide this country all in the hopes of revitalizing her campaign, just in time for 2020.  The vast majority of Dems hold to the conviction that DJT himself, again, not his campaign, undermined HRC's by some nebulous colluuuuuusion with the Russians.  Only a minority of Dems think that she lost her campaign because she poorly ran it.  https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/ap-poll-most-americans-think-trump-obstruct-russia-probe

3) There may be libs who believe she won't run in 2020 but there are many who think she will.  Many liberal news articles state such a conviction, besides, she's already in campaign mode with her fundraising and her constant attacks on DJT.  Who represents the Dems in 2020 doesn't matter, it really doesn't.   Once the tax bill was signed the 2020 campaign for DJT was won, Hillary or no Hillary.

4) According to the news, yes, the Russians advocated for DJT during the campaign, but only because they wanted to push discord against the leading candidate, HRC.  Immediately upon DJT's election they campaigned against DJT's presidency.  The Russians took the opposite side only to sow discord no matter who the leader was in the campaign or who was elected.  All the Russians wanted was disharmony among Americans with the possibility of changing an election.  They accomplished the former, not the latter.......along with HRC's help of course.

Btw, you should keep hoping that DJT is guilty of colluuuuuuusion.  There's nothing worse than unfulfilled hopes. 

Last of all, there is no such crime as colluuuuuuuusion.  It's a FAKE concept made up by the liberals to promote their agenda against DJT.

#HILLARYFOR2020  #stayinalive

1 hour ago, Elephant Tipper said:

4) According to the news, yes, the Russians advocated for DJT during the campaign, but only because they wanted to push discord against the leading candidate, HRC.  Immediately upon DJT's election they campaigned against DJT's presidency.  The Russians took the opposite side only to sow discord no matter who the leader was in the campaign or who was elected.  All the Russians wanted was disharmony among Americans with the possibility of changing an election.  They accomplished the former, not the latter.......along with HRC's help of course.

I just saw this and have to get to bed for a flight.  Unfortunately won't have time in the coming days for a longer retort to the entirety of your oh so incomprehensibly asinine post, but I gotta quickly correct you here.  

It's not "according to the news".  It's according to our intelligence community and the Republican-led U.S. Senate.  And yes, the aim was to help Trump.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/03/senate-panel-moscow-meddled-help-trump-2016/756228002/

11 hours ago, Elephant Tipper said:

1) Some people just don't see the forest for the trees.  Please, oh please, keep your head in the sand and let HRC's campaign sneak up on you like a rabid dog.  She's gonna bite every last one of you libs one last time in 2020.  Again, fund raising is critical and she's the one (along with Bill) to accomplish the amount of cash to achieve this.  To think such is common sense and to not do so is denial.

2) In case you haven't kept up with the news for the past 1 1/2 years ALL the liberal news media have promoted the idea that the DJT campaign colllllluuuuuded with the Ruskies.  80% of liberals believe that DJT himself (see link), not including his campaign, did something either illegal or unethical in concert with the Russians when no such evidence exists.  The FAKE NEWS media have promoted this 24/7/365, aside from HRC.  The media speak on behalf of the liberal cause in case you didn't know.  AND, in case you didn't know, HRC's efforts to promote the FAKE NEWS concept of colllluuuuuuuuusion have resulted in a federal investigation.  So she's faked the DOJ and the Dems well enough to divide this country all in the hopes of revitalizing her campaign, just in time for 2020.  The vast majority of Dems hold to the conviction that DJT himself, again, not his campaign, undermined HRC's by some nebulous colluuuuuusion with the Russians.  Only a minority of Dems think that she lost her campaign because she poorly ran it.  https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/ap-poll-most-americans-think-trump-obstruct-russia-probe

3) There may be libs who believe she won't run in 2020 but there are many who think she will.  Many liberal news articles state such a conviction, besides, she's already in campaign mode with her fundraising and her constant attacks on DJT.  Who represents the Dems in 2020 doesn't matter, it really doesn't.   Once the tax bill was signed the 2020 campaign for DJT was won, Hillary or no Hillary.

Btw, you should keep hoping that DJT is guilty of colluuuuuuusion.  There's nothing worse than unfulfilled hopes. 

Last of all, there is no such crime as colluuuuuuuusion.  It's a FAKE concept made up by the liberals to promote their agenda against DJT.

#HILLARYFOR2020  #stayinalive

Dude, that's an insane rant.  You haven't changed a bit since the last time you were here.

(There's been some changes. This forum is reserved for reasoned discussions, name calling and ad hominem attacks violate the rules, in spite of some of the earlier posts on this thread.)

• 2 weeks later...

Homer, why are you wasting your time man? Didn't you hear Rudi? The truth isn't the truth anymore. You can't believe what you see or hear. Arguing about this stuff is worthless, man.  Reality and reason isn't relevant anymore. Trump trumps everything. 

8 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Homer, why are you wasting your time man? Didn't you hear Rudi? The truth isn't the truth anymore. You can't believe what you see or hear. Arguing about this stuff is worthless, man.  Reality and reason isn't relevant anymore. Trump trumps everything. 

It's a brave new world and I am a stranger in a strange land.   ;)

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

It's a brave new world and I am a stranger in a strange land.   ;)

The notion that a life long servant of this country has just miraculously turned into an rat that is willing to do an investigation like this, knowing it's a waste of time, is ridiculous. Trump tells these people, he's the one that has America's best interest at heart, and they just eat up everything he says. Wtf has Donald Trump ever done to prove his loyalty to this country?! 

On 8/20/2018 at 1:57 PM, AuCivilEng1 said:

The notion that a life long servant of this country has just miraculously turned into an rat that is willing to do an investigation like this, knowing it's a waste of time, is ridiculous. Trump tells these people, he's the one that has America's best interest at heart, and they just eat up everything he says. Wtf has Donald Trump ever done to prove his loyalty to this country?! 

Trumps loyalty is to Ben Franklin and a whole lot of his twins. 

9 hours ago, autigeremt said:

And Vlad Putin. Can't forget about him.

On 8/24/2018 at 7:17 AM, AuCivilEng1 said:

And Vlad Putin. Can't forget about him.

True but I believe he has a desire for the old Soviet Union as well.

On 8/23/2018 at 10:06 PM, autigeremt said:

I like Ben and his family too. Nothing wrong with that.?

Archived