All Things Shaun "Worm" Shivers (merged threads)

Momma Worm

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, CodeRocket said:

Good looking family. You are blessed!

Thank you so much. I give thanks everyday and I make sure my children do that same! #WarEagle

I love this kids fire and humility! He’s confident but never comes across as cocky or selfish, and that’s a rare combination! Can’t wait for him to play this season with a year of learning under his belt. Momma Worm raises them right.

7 minutes ago, toddc said:

I love this kids fire and humility! He’s confident but never comes across as cocky or selfish, and that’s a rare combination! Can’t wait for him to play this season with a year of learning under his belt. Momma Worm raises them right.

Me too and he is my kid! I know he is working so hard and hasn't complained at all. He has always been unselfish and never cared about who does what 1st, he is just wants the opportunity to play for the time he earned.

5 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

Those small characteristics will take him a long way. 

Yes it will........was impressed with how he handled those questions.....lets face it some were ummm cringe worthy...........you should be very proud.

Those dimples are to die for!!!  He's learned to be so fast by trying to escape all the girls chasing him!

But, for real, I cannot wait to see him bust through that line so fast and take it to the house!!!!!

I'm calling a 600 ground and 300 air season with 700 return yards for worm.  10 total TDs.  What do you think momma?

9 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

This guy needs to be utilized. His quickness and running abilities..  put him on the field, give him the ball and watch him go. 

I am not sure if you all were able to view this mini documentary on Worm.... Its called, They Are People Too. I think most of you will enjoy it! War Eagle

That was great Momma brought a tear or two to my eyes. You got a great family you should be very proud.

You never hollered at Worm on the field did you lol

13 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

I am not sure if you all were able to view this mini documentary on Worm.... Its called, They Are People Too. I think most of you will enjoy it! War Eagle

Just when I think I can’t like this kid anymore than I do you post this video that makes me like him even more! Hurry up football season so Shaun can show up and show out for AU.

19 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

That was great Momma brought a tear or two to my eyes. You got a great family you should be very proud.

You never hollered at Worm on the field did you lol

Im sorry, but its true....All the time! And I would run with him to the end zone and the finish line. College football is the 1st time that Ive ever sat down during a game. and to be honest, I was never in the stands last year when he scored. I was downstairs running while watching it on tv. I'm just passionate. I never knew it meant that much to him, until I watched this video. So I teared up the first couple of times I watched it too.

20 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

"She finally signed me up for football..."

"...when I was 4."

:laugh:

Listen EVERY single time we went to the field he was crying to play until it was annoying. When he was a baby, that's how I got him to stop crying. We always watch football in my house, so one day he was crying, I placed his carrier in front of the tv and he got quiet. So I tried it again and it worked every time. I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan so Emmitt Smith is my guy, but he loved Ricky Williams. I dislike the Dolphins but I would take him to see Ricky play every chance I got. He use to say mommy I'm going to play like him when I get big.

1 minute ago, Momma Worm said:

Listen EVERY single time we went to the field he was crying to play until it was annoying. When he was a baby, that's how I got him to stop crying. We always watch football in my house, so one day he was crying, I placed his carrier in front of the tv and he got quiet. So I tried it again and it worked every time. I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan so Emmitt Smith is my guy, but he loved Ricky Williams. I dislike the Dolphins but I would take him to see Ricky play every chance I got. He use to say mommy I'm going to play like him when I get big.

WORM FAM GIVING ME LIFE. What an awesome story! Watching a young man live out his destiny before our eyes. Literally born for this. 

Me, I was born for pizza and beer. But that's enough about me.

9 DAYS MOMMA!!!!!! 

Image result for emmitt smith gif

Image result for ricky williams gif

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

WORM FAM GIVING ME LIFE. What an awesome story! Watching a young man live out his destiny before our eyes. Literally born for this. 

Me, I was born for pizza and beer. But that's enough about me.

9 DAYS MOMMA!!!!!! 

Image result for emmitt smith gif

Image result for ricky williams gif

I cant wait to get to Dallas!

Amazed @Momma Worm The love that kid has for you and you for he is "Perfect", This has absolutely made my day. We are all blessed to have the opportunity to see this young man explode for AU. We are blessed to have you and Worm be a part of the Auburn Family. Thanks so much for sharing that. WAR DAMN EAGLE

Archived