All Things Shaun "Worm" Shivers (merged threads)

Momma Worm

🎱 more days until we play AU Football in the BEST STADIUM in the world & the home of my FAVORITE team of all time #DallasCowboys Prime Time Action Baby 7:30pm (Eastern) on NBC.... TICKETS ARE SOLD OUTπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆ #WarEagleπŸ¦…

99A845EE-55CD-4A58-A93D-B1D6B632CB56.jpeg

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love, love love the video. I come from a family of short stature. I think my daddy was around 5'5". His older sister was under 5'. His brothers were about the same as daddy. I think that's one of the reasons I just love and believe in Shaun. I believe he is going to accomplish awesome things at Auburn and beyond, and mostly it's because of the belief you instilled in him and the support you've given him. I know you guys are living the dream right now. War Eagle!!!! And thanks for sharing your son and letting us see more of him than just football. He's special.

On β€Ž8β€Ž/β€Ž23β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 5:43 PM, 3rdgeneration said:

Love, love love the video. I come from a family of short stature. I think my daddy was around 5'5". His older sister was under 5'. His brothers were about the same as daddy. I think that's one of the reasons I just love and believe in Shaun. I believe he is going to accomplish awesome things at Auburn and beyond, and mostly it's because of the belief you instilled in him and the support you've given him. I know you guys are living the dream right now. War Eagle!!!! And thanks for sharing your son and letting us see more of him than just football. He's special.

As they say, big things can come in small packages.

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Momma, I can't imagine what you are feeling like this week. The rest of us just think we're excited. Can't wait!

Listen I am overly excited! I just posted that I am so ready like I am about to play.... I am in GAME MODE 😁 When he's about to play, its like I am about to play!

FOOTBALL SEASON is officially HERE!

On β€Ž8β€Ž/β€Ž19β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 6:49 PM, kennypowers said:

I'm calling a 600 ground and 300 air season with 700 return yards for worm.Β  10 total TDs.Β  What do you think momma?

I'll take that πŸ‘but I haven't completed a predicted yardage goal for this year until I see game one...... I am almost positive he has tho!Β 

On 8/22/2019 at 10:11 AM, Momma Worm said:

Listen EVERY single time we went to the field he was crying to play until it was annoying. When he was a baby, that's how I got him to stop crying. We always watch football in my house, so one day he was crying, I placed his carrier in front of the tv and he got quiet. So I tried it again and it worked every time. I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan so Emmitt Smith is my guy, but he loved Ricky Williams. I dislike the Dolphins but I would take him to see Ricky play every chance I got. He use to say mommy I'm going to play like him when I get big.

Don’t know how I missed this post the other day, but that story brought a tear to my eye! He’s about to show everybody what V8 means!Β WDE and much love momma, it’s time to enjoy the ride!

5 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

I'll take that πŸ‘but I haven't completed a predicted yardage goal for this year until I see game one...... I am almost positive he has tho!Β 

I think that prediction is a little short, personally, except for the return yardage. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Shaun surpass 1,000 yards on the ground, even if we share the ball amongst backs like Cadillac wants to, because I think we're going to see more runs like the one against Bama that got called back. Just give him a crease and watch him fly!

I’d like to take a moment to pray for Worm to have a healthy and successful season. Β God protect him while he shows off his God-given talents. Β I know football is hard on the body, so my prayer is for all our guys that there are no serious injuries andΒ that their conditioning helps to prevent nagging injuries. πŸ™πŸ» Also, be with Momma Worm, so that she doesn’t have a heart attack in all her excitement! 😁

On 7/23/2019 at 5:04 PM, Momma Worm said:

Thank you for the FACTS! I think people just talk to be talking. Recruiter They are stuck on how tall he is rather than looking at the whole picture. No matter how many outstanding things he does, people will never fully give him credit for his true talent. Sad part is people cant get past the height so they are stuck on seeing that he is a major player. Its so sad..... I cant wait until he proves everyone wrong!

Well if you run into those people do like I do and point to this guyΒ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_JamesΒ I was there when he played at Auburn and I even had a class with him after he went pro and came back to finish his degree.Β  I was bigger than he was (height and weight and I wasn't that tall or big back then).Β  But he could tote the Rock and played with a chip on his shoulder and played when it was 3 yards and a cloud of dust but could bust it.Β  Sorry for the rant but with a low center of gravity shorter running backs can do a lot of damage by gaining the yardage when needed.

13 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I’d like to take a moment to pray for Worm to have a healthy and successful season. Β God protect him while he shows off his God-given talents. Β I know football is hard on the body, so my prayer is for all our guys that there are no serious injuries andΒ that their conditioning helps to prevent nagging injuries. πŸ™πŸ» Also, be with Momma Worm, so that she doesn’t have a heart attack in all her excitement! 😁

AMEN! Especially on the heart attack.... I get too excited at timesΒ πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Thank you so much #WarEagle

15 hours ago, Rednilla said:

I think that prediction is a little short, personally, except for the return yardage. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Shaun surpass 1,000 yards on the ground, even if we share the ball amongst backs like Cadillac wants to, because I think we're going to see more runs like the one against Bama that got called back. Just give him a crease and watch him fly!

You know I would watch him set goals for himself like his junior year 1500 yards then his senior year 2000 yards.... & I would think to myself that's a huge goal and a lot of stress to place on yourself... but then he would rush for over the amount & I would speechless! Mind you he never played a full 4 quarters, so if we were up by the half-time he would ask the coach to let the other guys play so that they got playing time.....So I kinda stopped with the predictions.Β 

2 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

You know I would watch him set goals for himself like his junior year 1500 yards then his senior year 2000 yards.... & I would think to myself that's a huge goal and a lot of stress to place on yourself... but then he would rush for over the amount & I would speechless! Mind you he never played a full 4 quarters, so if we were up by the half-time he would ask the coach to let the other guys play so that they got playing time.....So I kinda stopped with the predictions.Β 

Gotta love a superstar who likes to let his teammates play. I didn't think it was possible, but those videos you posted about him stepping up as a leader both with the work he's been putting in and vocally encouraging everyone else just makes me love him that much more!

4 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Becoming a legend in real time. I'm not even kidding.Β 

48 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Gotta love a superstar who likes to let his teammates play. I didn't think it was possible, but those videos you posted about him stepping up as a leader both with the work he's been putting in and vocally encouraging everyone else just makes me love him that much more!

Actually some students from Bama created the documentary on him.... That was part 1 of "They Are People Too!" I cry every time I watch it.

People need to get over the β€œHe’s too short or big enough β€œ to make it in the SEC!

• Trindon Holliday – 5’5β€³ – 162 lbs.
  • Tarik Cohen – 5’6β€³ – 179 lbs.
  • Darren Sproles – 5’6β€³ – 181 lbs.
  • Jacquizz Rodgers – 5’6β€³ – 190 lbs.
  • Nickell Robey-Coleman – 5’7β€³ – 169lbs.

Just now, toddc said:

People need to get over the β€œHe’s too short or big enough β€œ to make it in the SEC!

Lionel was Little Train. The WormΒ is more of a fast moving Freight Trainβ€” he’s solid.Β 

1 hour ago, Momma Worm said:

if we were up by the half-time he would ask the coach to let the other guys play so that they got playing time

That's one of the things I love about him. He is a great player that knows it and still makes sure to take care of his teammates. That's a great leader that others love to follow.

On 7/23/2019 at 3:26 PM, Barnacle said:

Shaun Shivers freshman year: 71 attempts for 447 yards and 4 TDS.Β 

^^^^Should have been if it weren't for a phantom call against Bama...

2 hours ago, toddc said:

They will.... SOON ENOUGH!

On 8/19/2019 at 9:09 AM, kevon67 said:

Million dollar smile says it all.

Yup. Kid has to make all the ladies' hearts melt.

On 8/26/2019 at 12:09 PM, Momma Worm said:

Listen I am overly excited! I just posted that I am so ready like I am about to play.... I am in GAME MODE 😁 When he's about to play, its like I am about to play!

FOOTBALL SEASON is officially HERE!

@Momma Worm be like...

Ad8dlc.gif

21 hours ago, ellitor said:

@Momma Worm be like...

Ad8dlc.gif

That's definitely me lmao.... Worm has to sometimes say to me:Β  Ma, I got it! But when he wants to me to tear you apart, he will send me the messages so I can handle it lol

Williams and Shivers are going to be Brown and Cadillac v2 as far as production.Β  With enough touches, I think Shivers could be an all time all-purpose yards leader at Auburn.Β  He'll have a return TD, Receiving TD, Rushing TD by week 6 this year.

22 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

Williams and Shivers are going to be Brown and Cadillac v2 as far as production.Β  With enough touches, I think Shivers could be an all time all-purpose yards leader at Auburn.Β  He'll have a return TD, Receiving TD, Rushing TD by week 6 this year.

I could see him being used a lot like the panthers us CMC or how the Saints use Kamara

Archived