AU section for Ole Miss game?

ShocksMyBrain

24 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Planning on going with my dad, want to be in the correct section. 

Visiting team seating is located in Sections 101, 104-106, and the upper rows of sections R, S, and S1 at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium.

11 hours ago, gr82be said:

Visiting team seating is located in Sections 101, 104-106, and the upper rows of sections R, S, and S1 at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium.

This is what it used to be in the old configuration. Some of those sections don't exist anymore (101, 104-106). 

North end zone has historically been reserved for visiting fans, along with R, S, S1. I would try and find seats in the upper part of section S.

44 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

This is what it used to be in the old configuration. Some of those sections don't exist anymore (101, 104-106). 

North end zone has historically been reserved for visiting fans, along with R, S, S1. I would try and find seats in the upper part of section S.

Thanks. Figures, can't trust the internet. Fake news. ?

12 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

200w.gif

So I was incorrect. That was old info. Sorry about that. 

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

Here ya go, @ShocksMyBrain looks like they moved the student section over to the north end zone, so I'd go with my recommendation of the upper portion of S - you'll have Auburn fans on both sides of you. You definitely don't want to be in K. 

VHS_map.2017-1024x791seatingchart.jpeg

They only have ADA seating in the away section??? that's messed up.

Archived