RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, wde1968 said:

He stepped out at the 4 ???

He did.

1 minute ago, AUinfusion said:

We just look way off, again, and it looks a little like Stidham is struggling? This offense needs a leader. Wish we would see Shivers in there. He at least has passion.

Agreed. I see zero passion outside of a select few. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Gus needs to quit trying to force a run first offense on a pass first team. This team should go 4 and 5 wide most of the time.

Gotta have time to throw it first.

Just now, auburnphan said:

Was everyone the same way when Cam and Nick missed those same passes??

The difference is Cam and Nick could run for 70 yards on the next play. Big difference. You can kind of live with that with them.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Auburn is doing him no favors. Kiper and McShay have him so high REGARDLESS of very little production this season because of the physical tools. They keep saying this is the wrong system for him. I think we can all agree.

Exactly what system would he prosper in where he can throw the ball five yards out of bounds or at the reciever's shoe laces?  He is awful.

1 minute ago, tbone1430 said:

First off they are timing our snaps perfect so that needs to change. Second Stidham has no pocket presence he always rolls to the right instead of trying to step up in the pocket or find your checkdown. Needs more work shouldn’t leave next year. 

all season the. pocket is being pushed back in the middle, no place to step up.  do to slow developing passing plays he has to by time, this is a system issue.

Just now, wde1968 said:

Gotta have time to throw it first.

well that is another issue all together. OL crutin has been lacking a lot recently.

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

Was everyone the same way when Cam and Nick missed those same passes??

They barely missed those passes. And they obviously had other pieces to their game that made them elite. 

1 minute ago, shabby said:

Good news is Stidham keeps playing like this no pro team will take him big bad news is we'll have him for another year. wonder how that poll is going now on the main page?

He's gone no matter what. No way he comes back to this mess of an offense. Gus & Company needs to learn how to develop a freakin QB!!! Not go out in free agency and pick up a QB. 

Thousands of people watching this game, and everyone of them (except our coaches) sees the Arky DE crashing down every play to take away the run.

Just now, DAG said:

The difference is Cam and Nick could run for 70 yards on the next play. Big difference. You can kind of live with that with them.

They made ole Gus a multi-millionaire.

The teams lacks passion. As i said in the score prediction earlier, if they didnt change after that loss, they might not. Its going to be a long year 

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I just want to know why Shivers and Boobie aren’t getting to show out? Am I missing something here?

Haven’t seen Shiv at all

Just now, DAG said:

there is just a bit of an over reaction going on, but that is usual on here during game threads when guys expect every pass to be completed and 3 and outs on every defensive series

3 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

That's unacceptable. I'm not a Gus basher, and am not bashing him, but you cannot get the ball on the 4 yard line and run 3 stupid plays. Totally unacceptable.

Execution.... totally missed a block,  pass was no where near the WR and the roll out ?   not sure who JS was supposed to find but he was too slow making a decision.   Last week everyone insisted that Gus should have kicked a field goal on a fourth down play..  I was glad he tried last week and would have done it again this week…..based on the same theory that if you don't make it he arky QB is standing in endzone for his snap...and we get the ball back quickly.

Did not work last week but would have tried it again and give the D another chance to shine.

Thankfully, they are not a dangerous offense.  We are playing very soft on the hashes.  

Would like to see a few slants or curls. They cant stay with our WRs but JS is missing some easy throws.  Not sure why he seems to be so out of rhythm. 

Archived