GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

Just now, rexbo said:

How many times this season are we going to watch Stidham running off the field looking up at the big screen trying to figure out why he didn't convert another 3rd down? 

I notice the same thing.  FFS

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GwillMac6 said:

no. not enough time. This OL is terrible. Everyone said it would the downfall of our season and it is true. Our OL crutin is catching up to it like it caught up to jimbo at fsu.

If Gus wants to be around for much longer, he needs to thank JB Grimes for his service, send him to retirement and make a big time OL hire this offseason. This is inexcusable.

1 minute ago, shabby said:

not when stidham has 2 seconds before getting sacked

They are blitzing their corners. He has to see that. There will be no linemen that can cover that. Throw to the open receiver at that point.

Like others I just can’t comprehend why we don’t have any normal intermediate passing routes like EVERY OTHER TEAM. 

1 minute ago, rexbo said:

How many times this season are we going to watch Stidham running off the field looking up at the big screen trying to figure out why he didn't convert another 3rd down? 

Too many.  Way too many.

Just now, AUght2win said:

Incorrect. Stidham can't stay in the pocket. We are keeping the pocket intact (not perfect), but Stidham panics and evacuates way too easily.

Dude, they have people in our backfield almost before the ball gets there

So I thought I was  a man and understood the as of me. I though I understood football.   I cannot figure out what we are trying to accomplish on offense.

17 minutes ago, Zeek said:

11 passing yards in one quarter against a team that let North Texas pass all over them.

They actually only averaged about 6 yards per pass. Defense gave up 30 points with 6 interceptions from the offense.

Our D hasn’t been as bad as some of our scores have indicated. But I’m sure they’ll give up a lot of points in the 2nd half after being exhausted because the offense left them on the field for so long.

Thoroughly unimpressed with the team as a whole.  Oline not getting push against a TERRIBLE defense, defensive line not getting much penetration.  Arkansas receivers wide open over the middle on short - intermediate routes.  If we take the opponent into account I'd say we look worse than last week.

Just now, ToomersStreet said:

So I thought I was  a man and understood the as of me. I though I understood football.   I cannot figure out what we are trying to accomplish on offense.

The "We don't want to run up the score because we want their respect" offense.

1 minute ago, ToomersStreet said:

It starts with having a moron for a HC. 

Just now, ToomersStreet said:

Ha ha. Apparently the coaches can't either. 

Archived