Men vs #25 Washington

tgrogan21

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great half. I would like to see AU stop and pop when they get it at the top of key, instead of going towards the big man standing under bucket. But man Chuma is a beast. Doing it all the right way. His perimeter shot looks good in Early season. 

2 minutes ago, wcware said:

We really have 10 legit guys that can play and contribute. War Damn Depth

why-cant-hold-all-these-weapons-p-com-25

6 minutes ago, BigSammyK said:

If Chuma would turn and shoot a couple of the 8 footers below the free throw line he'll have his way in the second half. 

Yep

i get they want to draw the foul but those 6-8 footers are open for him

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Hopefully Harper can get it going in the second half. 1-9 shooting so far. Luckily he's still moving the ball and running the offense smoothly. 

He means so much to this team. Scoring is probably the least important thing he does though.

We’ve played sloppy at times, our all star PG has 5 points on 1-9 shooting, and our NBA big man has two points..... and we’re beating a top 25 team by 18. Pretty cool- hope we can keep it up second half 

good half of basketball, defense kinda' slacked off in the later part of the half, but a pretty good half overall....got to keep running and stay out of the half court as much as possible....washington looked a little tired before the half ended

We only have 9 assists.  Seemed more than that.  Jared is 1 of 9 and only 2 assists.  One of which was the gimmie to brown.  I’m looking for Harper to general the O in the second half and our shooters to go off

3 minutes ago, wcware said:

He means so much to this team. Scoring is probably the least important thing he does though.

That's why I said he's still running the offense smoothly. I just like all of the players to shoot well. :P

2 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

We only have 9 assists.  Seemed more than that.  Jared is 1 of 9 and only 2 assists.  One of which was the gimmie to brown.  I’m looking for Harper to general the O in the second half and our shooters to go off

Their zone is probably throwing us. 

Not enough to prevent an 18 point lead, but giving us some wonky stats compared to what we’re used to lol. 

Just now, Tiger said:

Samir is limping and I don't like it 

Love the steal and the finish though. 

Just now, Tiger said:

Samir is limping and I don't like it 

Who's this idiot? He looked great on the steal and layup 

The announcer pulling for Washington is getting on my nerves. 

Archived