MAGA attacks a BBC reporter at Trump rally

homersapien

15 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Of course it is...you are a die hard, all bets are off Democrat who is blinded by your ideology. I know a lot of Republicans like that including my own father. 

If opposing a president who thrives on fear mongering and inciting violence is an "ideology", I will plead guilty. :-\

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Supporters of groups against Trump have incited attacks on others as well. It's not a mutually exclusive club. 

LEFTIST VIOLENCE ON CAMPUS

While recruiting for our @TPUSA group at UC Berkeley a leftist thug comes & assaults our activists punching him in the face & hitting him repeatedly

Imagine if the attacker was wearing MAGA hat, would be national news!

This is the violent left!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/conservative-activist-assaulted-at-uc-berkeley-campus-during-recruitment-drive

18 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

LEFTIST VIOLENCE ON CAMPUS

While recruiting for our @TPUSA group at UC Berkeley a leftist thug comes & assaults our activists punching him in the face & hitting him repeatedly

Imagine if the attacker was wearing MAGA hat, would be national news!

This is the violent left!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/conservative-activist-assaulted-at-uc-berkeley-campus-during-recruitment-drive

But has a Democratic candidate for the presidency routinely condoned or encouraged such violence?

This issue here is not the question of potentially violent people existing throughout the political spectrum, but of political leaders promoting such violence for political gain.

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

Nola - you really don't recognize the distinction between the POTUS fomenting violence and the obvious fact that violent people exist across the political spectrum?

I recognize the imbalanced rational of pointing fingers at the President whenever someone on the "right" side of the aisle commits an egregious act in the name of political fervor - never to entertain the idea that perhaps the individual may fall into the "violent people exist across the political spectrum" category. While, at the same time, merely blowing off equal and even greater egregious acts if undertaken by an individual on the "left" simply because they just fall into the "violent people exist across the political spectrum" category. Quite frankly, the "distinctions" are void of any reasonable standard independent of political and dreamy favoritism.  

Apparently, if the actor falls on the "right," there's no distinction to be made - five-star lock it President gets the blame. BUT, if the actor is on the "left", then aha! we can talk about the latter category you referenced. 

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

You are seriously disturbed

Another excellent example of your actions earning my reaction.

You obviously have issues that are more than just simple hot buttons

You do realize after a point of calling individuals disturbed, paranoid, a liar, dishonest, allude to them being racist, state they are they problem with America, etc... etc... they will decide to be done with you. You need to learn how to communicate with individuals who have different opinions.

You are attributing motivations and interpretations to my posts that don't exist and weren't intended

I was comparing your psychoanalysis skills with your previous reading comprehension skills.

So have a nice day a**hole, and I hope you get bent.

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

Damn right I am not a victim.  You are.

Well quit acting like one. Nuff said.

1 hour ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Another excellent example of your actions earning my reaction.

You do realize after a point of calling individuals disturbed, paranoid, a liar, dishonest, allude to them being racist, state they are they problem with America, etc... etc... they will decide to be done with you. You need to learn how to communicate with individuals who have different opinions.

I was comparing your psychoanalysis skills with your previous reading comprehension skills.

So have a nice day a**hole, and I hope you get bent.

OK, anything you say Hulk.

46 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Where have I acted like a victim? :dunno:

If anything, most people on this forum think I'm overly aggressive.

Pay attention. I'm not most people. 

On 2/12/2019 at 2:40 PM, homersapien said:

The MAGA attacked the photographer, egged on by Trump's rhetoric. 

You can deflect from it all you want, but that's the simple truth.

I can't believe how inept the lefties are. They could just as easily have had a black female reporter feign being attacked and made national headlines. Now their sham is relegated to page three. Recon how much the Brit paid that guy to wear a MAGA hat and act like he was attacking him? Did the Brit write a check for services rendered? LMAO!

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

I can't believe how inept the lefties are. They could just as easily have had a black female reporter feign being attacked and made national headlines. Now their sham is relegated to page three. Recon how much the Brit paid that guy to wear a MAGA hat and act like he was attacking him? Did the Brit write a check for services rendered? LMAO!

You probably actually believe that, don't you? 

Anything you say Hulk.  Anything you say.

Hope you had a good afternoon Jayna, now why don't you run down to the Halls of Justice and take the form of an a**hole and get bent. 😏

13 hours ago, homersapien said:

You probably actually believe that, don't you? 

Yes. I also smelled a rat in the first 30 seconds of hearing about Juicy's faked attack. These lefty tactics are becoming so common as to be the norm rather than the exception.

15 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Hope you had a good afternoon Jayna, now why don't you run down to the Halls of Justice and take the form of an a**hole and get bent. 😏

Anything you say Hulk, anything you say.

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

Anything you say Hulk, anything you say.

Lol, thanks for posting. Just won me Old Fashions at the Driskill from the other half. Have a good night a**hole and get bent.

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Hulk and bent...................... you two need to get a room

I see what you did there. Look out man... I might go disturbed and rage on you from paranoia and my super high standards of what constitutes being white while being deliberately dishonest

hulk.gif

14 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

I see what you did there. Look out man... I might go disturbed and rage on you from paranoia and my super high standards of what constitutes being white while being deliberately dishonest

That's really weird man. :no:

Archived